UTG: $42.90
      MP: $12.29
      CO: $18.64
      Hero (BTN): $25.25
      SB: $25.00
      BB: $25.00 = 15/11, just 20 hands.

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with A :heart: T :heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, 1 fold, BB calls $0.37

Flop: ($1.34) T :club: 7 :heart: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.74, Hero calls $0.74

Turn: ($2.82) T :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $1.82, Hero raises to $5.75, BB raises to $10.75, Hero...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello zobupasts,

Seems like we are trapped there very often, not sure if he even has that many Tx hands in his calling range. We either call and take the implied odds what we get there whilst he makes this cheap or either we ship it whilst assuming he has worse Tx hands which play this way.

Though I'd also expect often people go for Check/Call instead of donking the flop with Tx, so I'd end up calling and reevaluating the river.

Best Regards.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Though I'd also expect often people go for Check/Call instead of donking the flop with Tx, so I'd end up calling and reevaluating the river.
      On the river stacks are ~$12 and pot is ~$24. I can't think of a river card that I would manage to fold on.

Let's say we call and the river is 2:spade: (or basically any other card that does not give us fullhouse). Are you folding when villain ships?

lol, I'm such a station!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      Originally posted by veriz
      On the river stacks are ~$12 and pot is ~$24. I can't think of a river card that I would manage to fold on.

Let's say we call and the river is 2:spade: (or basically any other card that does not give us fullhouse). Are you folding when villain ships?

lol, I'm such a station!
      That's a tough spot cause we might not even able to remove Tx hands from his range sometimes. :D Though I assume him playing more often them differently as said above. So if I assume the ranges are towards traps mainly the yep, we can still do that cause we have ~50-60% of our stack still left.