[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - JJ...

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      call pre fine?

The guy opens 17% in MP but folds 80% to 3bets. So I mainly get action from better. The CO was unknown at the time...

Poker Stars $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1925523
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $29.54 - VPIP: 37, PFR: 32, 3B: 0, AF: 3.0, Hands: 19
      Hero (BTN): $25.00 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 14, 3B: 6, AF: 3.6, Hands: 518667
      SB: $28.68 - VPIP: 67, PFR: 33, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 3
      BB: $7.13 - VPIP: 70, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 1.2, Hands: 10
      UTG: $33.73 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 14, 3B: 5, AF: 3.2, Hands: 486

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with J :spade: J :club:
      UTG raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($3.75) 2 :spade: 4 :diamond: 4 :spade: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50, Hero calls $2.50, SB folds, BB folds

Turn: ($11.25) 5 :heart: (3 players)
      UTG checks, CO bets $7.08, Hero calls $7.08, UTG calls $7.08

River: ($32.49) 7 :spade: (3 players)
      UTG checks, CO bets $19.21, Hero folds, UTG calls $19.21
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

What do you think he CBs into 5way pot on the flop? :P Your equity is already there rather narrow and might even just give up your hand there, you wont really see that often him Checking the turn. And as you see yourself you wasted $10 into nothing. :P

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

What do you think he CBs into 5way pot on the flop? :P Your equity is already there rather narrow and might even just give up your hand there, you wont really see that often him Checking the turn. And as you see yourself you wasted $10 into nothing. :P

Best Regards.
      Well they had 33 and 77 :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Well they had 33 and 77 :P
      Well, whatever they had. :D Just rather the question is if we really have that many hands beat. In vacuum you will more often end up losing rather the money in those spots.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Well I have to call UTG flopbet cause it can be any pair and any FD.

On the turn I think I have +- always better than UTG. CO can't have much exept for FH quads. He can also have any FD and some pairs like 99 so I thought my jacks were good enough. Also because I don't imagine them bluffing with missed draws otr 3way
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

On the turn I think I have +- always better than UTG. CO can't have much exept for FH quads. He can also have any FD and some pairs like 99 so I thought my jacks were good enough. Also because I don't imagine them bluffing with missed draws otr 3way
      Guy who is playing 20/14 and from UTG most likely even nittier, you really think that's going to be true that you going to be far-far ahead? :P
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze

Guy who is playing 20/14 and from UTG most likely even nittier, you really think that's going to be true that you going to be far-far ahead? :P
      I'm not saying I'll be far-far ahead :) . I just think we could make the call here whilst making little profit in the long run.

Remember the guy is MP not UTG here. His sizing isn't really strong either so we get decent odds
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

I'm not saying I'll be far-far ahead :) . I just think we could make the call here whilst making little profit in the long run.

Remember the guy is MP not UTG here. His sizing isn't really strong either so we get decent odds
      At the same time could lose a lot money whilst if you Call then you also give very good odds for the guy behind you to Call with his FD. :)