SB: $10.89
      Hero (BB): $5.20

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has 6:club: 5:club:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, BTN calls $0.20, fold, Hero calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.62, 3 players) 6:spade: 5:heart: T:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.38, fold, BTN calls $0.38

Turn: ($1.38, 2 players) 3:spade:
      Hero bets $0.85, BTN raises to $1.70, Hero raises to $4.62 and is all-in, BTN calls $2.92

River: ($10.62, 2 players) A:heart:

Should I play turn some other way?
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Your hand is too weak to call Pre-flop. I fold here unless one of the players is extremely bad.

I'm not thrilled about it but don't see how I can fold. I don't put the villain on 47s or 33 so we lose to 5 combos of sets. He could have worse though.
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Really, you can't call a suited connector out of the BB against two big stacks? Especially with the big pre-flop raise, I would assume PFA is on a strong hand and there are big implied odds. And aren't all players on this limit really bad?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello NikoFTW,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: As said above rather fold those hands, especially being OOP. You are putting yourself into trouble here whilst can be against better flush and then going broke postflop whilst you might be against it.

As played
      Postflop: Still donk the flop bigger but otherwise will be difficult to fold whilst he could as well have there overpairs which are overplaying.

Best Regards.