Some good books on online MT-SitNGos

• SharkOfSpade
      SharkOfSpade
      Basic
      Ok. So the thing is, I want to make my bankroll from 0, that is, I don't want to invest any money in poker. In past, I have done this numerous times - win <1$ in some freeroll, build it up to 60 or so dollars, get overly confident, and with poor bankroll managment skills, lose it all. :f_biggrin: Take break from poker, and do it all again.

But now I realize my biggest mistakes. So again I won 0.40$ in freeroll, and now have built my bankroll to 8$ only playing 360 Mt-SitnGos with 0.10$ buy in, Multitabling 6 games in Set mode. Now i fallow the bankroll managment, and play only these tournaments. My goal is to reach to 50$ only playing these tournaments, and than switch to 90 man 0.50$ MT-SitNGos' and so forth.

But my problem is, that I am stuck on that 8$ bankroll for some time, diffiraeting 5-8$ for the last week. Not growing, and playing for 4 hours at avarage every day, so I realise, I don't have that edge I need. Atleast not now. :f_confused:

So I was woundering, is there some good books (and with good, I mean tested and have proven to be good) with detailed Turbo MT-SitNGo online strategy, pefrebly for micro limits. :)

Thanks in advance! :)
  • 1 reply
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hi SharkOfSpade,

I don't think that such a book exists. In general it's very hard to find good books about online MTT's. Since MTSNG's are even more special I don't think that there are any books that are worth the investment.

For your limits it should be absolutely sufficient to watch the videos that are available at pokerstrategy and read the articles.

You may find the MTSNG videos here:
      All MTSNG Videos

Unfortunately, since you still have the basic status, most videos won't be available for you just yet. You may find all videos that are already available here: MTSNG videos for basic status

There are a few more available MTT videos that might be relevant for your interest: MTT videos for basic status

It might make sense for you to register at a pokersite using pokerstrategy. Afterwards you will receive strategy points and get a better status. You may find further information on the status system here: Status and Points System

Of course, there is also the possibility to buy the desired status. The silver status is available for only 19$ for 3 months and therefore a great deal imo. It's cheaper and more valuable then any book. Our shop: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/

Last but not least I would like to make you aware of our starter quiz. If you pass the quiz you get 10$ at a poker room. Further information is to be found here. Furthermore there are a few free bankroll offers and exclusive freerolls available:
      Free Poker Bankrolls and Freerolls

I hope I was able to help you.
      If you have any further questions on one of our offers or anything that is related to mtsng's feel free to ask :)

Regards,
      Asaban