DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $1.50 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 25, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 4
      UTG: $1.57 - VPIP: 63, PFR: 19, 3B: 0, AF: 9,0, Hands: 68
      MP: $1.23 - VPIP: 38, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,4, Hands: 26
      CO: $0.59 - VPIP: 55, PFR: 9, 3B: 0, AF: 0,5, Hands: 11
      BTN: $0.61 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 4,0, Hands: 19
      Hero (SB): $2.10 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 2,3, Hands: 24431

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with K :club: J :heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.07, 1 fold, CO calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.16) 6 :club: Q :spade: 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, CO calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.36) J :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.42, Hero calls $0.42

Well, already on the flop we are beyond commitment threshold. But what could we do, Ch/F looks weak.
  • 7 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Does he fold to cbets that often? If he's folding like 80 % on cbets, then this should be c/f on turn. It's anyway quite marginal to call with J there, unless you'd have information that he's bluffing a lot.

I'd c/f this from the start, especially if he can't fold to bet on flop.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CPallo
      Does he fold to cbets that often? If he's folding like 80 % on cbets, then this should be c/f on turn. It's anyway quite marginal to call with J there, unless you'd have information that he's bluffing a lot.

I'd c/f this from the start, especially if he can't fold to bet on flop.
      Kind of unknown guy.
      This may very well be a form of tilt, but I don't want to believe that every time I miss against a fish, he has a made hand. Just because I miss, he could also. Don't want these aggressive loose guys get the pot from me.
      Those are my chips.

It's nice that I wrote this down, I have entitlement tilt :D
      I'm going to correct that asap.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Check/Fold the flop vs such a station, you wont have much fold equity there anyways.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Why do we isolate in the first place here in the first place? If he's loose, hes going to call us, and we need folding equity to play this hand out of position (since we miss 2/3 of the time!)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Why do we isolate in the first place here in the first place? If he's loose, hes going to call us, and we need folding equity to play this hand out of position (since we miss 2/3 of the time!)
      Isolating is still fine whilst we could easily even do that for value. :) Plus also take initiative on us which gains more fold equity postflop.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Isolating is still fine whilst we could easily even do that for value. :) Plus also take initiative on us which gains more fold equity postflop.
      I totally agree with you, it is for value.
      But if we automatically ch/f if we miss, then we valueowning ourselves, dont we?

I mean, this board is perfect for a Cbet, but he's so loose that you suggested NOT to Cbet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      I totally agree with you, it is for value.
      But if we automatically ch/f if we miss, then we valueowning ourselves, dont we?

I mean, this board is perfect for a Cbet, but he's so loose that you suggested NOT to Cbet.
      Why? Just cause you are opening those hands doens't mean that you automatically have to CB every single board. If we assume rather to have less fold equity then we can't do it unless we doing it for value. But obviously we can't do it cause Ace high most likely would still very often continue here.