UTG+2: $24.30
      MP: $10.07
      MP+1: $12.50
      CO: $5.72

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 7:diamond: 7:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.25, fold, Hero checks

44/0/fewhands
      i just checked because he seemed to be very loose without a fold button and this hand plays badly oop when we don't spike

Flop: ($0.60, 2 players) 5:club: 8:club: 7:spade:
      Hero bets $0.57, BTN calls $0.57

Turn: ($1.74, 2 players) 6:spade:
      Hero bets $0.89, BTN calls $0.89

River: ($3.52, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      Hero bets $6.69, ...

fold

Hero wins $3.36

turn play? river?
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Preflop: Close - Probably raising 88 like always, Dont really mind the check if he doesn't fold on Flop a lot. But if he's just ultra passive and loose I wouldn't mind raising anyway. Our equity with 77 against his limping range is great and we would be able to get to showdown a lot when he just checks Flop and Turn and perhaps bluff river (which we can easily call one bet)

Flop: Potting here is standard but if you have reason to believe he will bluff the Flop a lot I would c/r here.

Turn: I don't mind your small sizing. He may have a straight some % of the time but there are double flush draws and he will also call with 2p against a halfpot.

River: You remember what hands are calling on the Turn? 2pairs, straights and flush draws. Even though this guy is somewhat passive I think he would bet a straight most of the time when checked to. His 2 pairs are counterfeited and he will probably give up. Busted Draws should be given a chance to bluff as well.

Thus Check/raise >>> overbet
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: Raise for value, especially being even deeper here. Way too strong hand not to do that. :P

As played
      Flop: As said both options are considerable, whilst we are deep I might even go for Check/Raise whilst if he has something of the board (which calls) will also Bet.

As played
      Turn: Assuming we are deep I'd still go for bigger value-bet to build up the pot. We can easily be ahead and of course protecting our hand.
      River: I'd go for Check/Raise here as well, decent spot to do that whilst he might be more willing to pay this way. Also allow him to bluff with missed FD or whatsoever draw.

Best Regards.