$50 disappeared, can't access cashier

• benbomb
      benbomb
      Bronze
      Hi, I haven't played much during this month and the previous month. Last time I logged in I had the $50 bonus from pokerstrategy plus my profit. Had 44 poker points, you have to get 100 to be able to cash the bonus. I never tried to cash out. When I logged in yesterday the bonus has disappeared and I cannot access the cashier and see other details about my poker points.

Would like to know if anyone had a similar experience? Is there a time limit to clear the $50 dollar bonus? What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi benbomb,

Unfortunately it sounds like you did not meet the required rake in time to keep the $50 bonus.

You can contact our customer support team who will be able to give you the correct details as they will have all the access to check to this out for you.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      there is always limited time to clearing depositing bonus. maybe 3 months
      (I do not talk a bout $50 Starter Account with Free poker money at Ladbrokes Poker)
    • benbomb
      benbomb
      Bronze
      Ok thanks for the answer. Guess I took too long then. BTW can I ask where it is written? Could have helped me avoid such a situation.

But still can't access anything else, my cashier nor the help center. Will try reinstalling the software to see if it fixes the issue..

Thanks again.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again benbomb,

It is written here although I will quote the relevant part here for you:

2. How does the free poker money work?

Can I really keep the $50?
      The money is yours but you have to generate $50 in rake within 60 days. Otherwise the remaining money up to $50 will be taken away.

You should check out our alternative free poker bankrolls if you cannot deposit at this time. Please be aware that some promotions are country dependant ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • benbomb
      benbomb
      Bronze
      Hi thanks again. My bad, didn't read this part. Thanks for the help :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries, a lot of people unfortunately fail to read this part :(

Good luck in the future! Are you interested in the other bankroll offers? Don't hesitate to ask any follow up questions, we are always here to help ;)

Gary