Read this before depositing money on unibet

• pyure
      No, it's not a post about rigged sites or anything like that, so relax.

But from my experience I'd like to advise anyone who's planning to play here to send of your documentation (copy of a bill showing address, id and credit card if you're depositing via that method) BEFORE you make a deposit.

Why? Well I didn't and they froze my account and didn't bother to contact me to tell me why, and then it takes several working days for your info to be processed and your account reopened.

Again, not a go at the site, I really like microgaming - just a heads up for new depositors, I found it really annoying when it happened to me.

Mods - possibly include a line about this is the room review ?
  • 3 replies
    • evertonroar
      every site does this.
    • pyure
      Well yes and no

Every other site I've played on notifies you when they require id, unibet left me to guess. Most only do the check when you're withdrawing and don't lock your account in the meantime.

Also other sites take hours not days to process your info.

All in all I think it's a worthwhile tip for people planning a move to microgaming.
      Hi pyure,

Sorry to read of your experience.

When I set up a Unibet account a few months back I wasn't allowed to deposit until I verified my documents. I know this has happened to a colleague also within the last number of weeks.

I think I took the initiative to get in touch with their live support but I did get an email a few days later also. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses for them here but I believe the weekend might have not helped the situation here.

They are also making a few changes regarding their account systems so this may have affected things also.

Kind regards,