Hi, my name is...

• pi3dets
      pi3dets
      Basic
      Hello everyone!

I'll make it short. The last 2 months I did some theory research regarding poker. 4 days ago I deposited my first 30$, and started playing NL2, first day 1 table, than 5-6tables. The 1st day after a loose play, went minus 3$, I realised I should play tighter. The next day I breaked even, and last 2 days play in a 2-3$ plus each day. Atm 5$ +, after 60hours of play. I'm here because I want to learn to play a good poker. I'm sure I will find some really good advice on this forum.

Thank you in advance,
      Cheers from Milan ;)
  • 5 replies
    • Tsepesh
      Tsepesh
      Bronze
      as a ship call so it will float :s_cool:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello pi3dets and welcome to you!

For learning how to win at poker you could not have come to a better place - of course I'm biased - we have all you need here to get winning!

First I suggest, since you play no limit cash games, that you enrol in the NL Beginners Course,just click the link at the bottom of this post to get all the information. I will just encourage you at bit by saying it's totally free exceot for your time and the coaches are firendly, funny and professional. You can join and leave as you feel, you don't need to complete the course all in one go.

If you need anything else or have questions please just ask, it's what we are here for.

Learn well, have fun!

Mal.
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      GL, but remember - don't be results oriented. If u have bad session and lost money, it doesn't mean that u made mistakes. Also winning session/hand doesn't mean that u played well
    • DanielOlaf
      DanielOlaf
      Basic
      If you need anything else or have questions please just ask, it's what we are here for.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: