reliable strategy ???

• kiwiboy484
      kiwiboy484
      Basic
      hi guys, im new to poker and have been playing min. buyins mtt's but i just cant win or even burst the money bubble in a bout the 20-30 i have played :/ its really quite embarrasing. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT HERE i need a good solid mtt stategy that i can directly follow to get me going and get me winning plzz plzz helped me :(
  • 5 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Silver
      Read some articles on how to play MTT's. But it is pretty standard that you play MTT's and don't cash in about 100 games. It is the variance you need to get used to. You just can't cash in every MTT you play. You should rather focus on not getting into payed position, but rather solid gameplay which eventually will lead you to the cash.

Good luck at the tables.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello there kiwiboy and welcome!

I have little experience of MTTs, but click this link and you should be able to access the material suitable to your status level. As your staus level increases, so does your accessibility to higher level content.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/mtt/#basic

If you need further help on this please just ask.

Enjoy learning and welcome again,

Mal.
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      you should just worry on how to get better for the moment :)

study the game!! read articles watch videos

the cashes will come when you are good enough
    • kiwiboy484
      kiwiboy484
      Basic
      thank you every one for your help i have infact just won my first ever tournement, and have been reading and watching 100's of toutorials

thanks for your help and ill c u on the tables :D
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      You see, great decision signing up to PokerStrategy already then wasn't it!? :D

Regards and have fun kiwiboy484,

Mal.