masfe - 180-man grinder blog

• masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Hi there,

My name is Marco, 25 years old and i'm from Portugal.

Decided to start a new blog on the english community, hopefully you guys like it. A couple notes about me:

• Started playing in 2006 with freerolls, decided not to deposit but instead learn the game while playing freerolls only. Took me about a year to raise $200, which was my real money starting Bankroll
      • In 2007 i reached about 1000$ bankroll playing No limit Cash games, then decided to buy a computer and withdrew a big part of my bankroll. Not the best decision, and lack of motivation lead to a year break
      • At the end of 2008 i got back to poker and even though i had a 400$ bankroll decided to return to freerolls for a while. Fortunatelly won a freeroll on a promotion for 1000$.
      • In 2009, i found myself being very conservative on Bankroll Management (think i was playing $5 HUSNG's with over 2000$, so i decided to start playing backed so i could increase limits faster.
      • A few months later decided to take a shot at the 180-man turbo sng's. Started off really well on the $2.5's, which was fulcral, and in the same month i was able to sell action for the 7$ and 12$ 180-man SnG's. Kept running pretty good and became a 180-man SnG grinder.
      • In 2011 i had a very low volume year, and the results weren't going very well, so decided to get some coaching and it was in September 2011 that i decided to take poker more serious. Since then i have been playing pretty much everyday at least 20 SnG's.
      • I'm currently the SnG hand evaluator for the portuguese community on pokerstrategy.

I'm gonna leave here my sharkscope graphs:

Overall:

180-man:

• 13 replies