This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

masfe - 180-man grinder blog

• masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Hi there,

My name is Marco, 25 years old and i'm from Portugal.

Decided to start a new blog on the english community, hopefully you guys like it. A couple notes about me:

• Started playing in 2006 with freerolls, decided not to deposit but instead learn the game while playing freerolls only. Took me about a year to raise $200, which was my real money starting Bankroll
      • In 2007 i reached about 1000$ bankroll playing No limit Cash games, then decided to buy a computer and withdrew a big part of my bankroll. Not the best decision, and lack of motivation lead to a year break
      • At the end of 2008 i got back to poker and even though i had a 400$ bankroll decided to return to freerolls for a while. Fortunatelly won a freeroll on a promotion for 1000$.
      • In 2009, i found myself being very conservative on Bankroll Management (think i was playing $5 HUSNG's with over 2000$, so i decided to start playing backed so i could increase limits faster.
      • A few months later decided to take a shot at the 180-man turbo sng's. Started off really well on the $2.5's, which was fulcral, and in the same month i was able to sell action for the 7$ and 12$ 180-man SnG's. Kept running pretty good and became a 180-man SnG grinder.
      • In 2011 i had a very low volume year, and the results weren't going very well, so decided to get some coaching and it was in September 2011 that i decided to take poker more serious. Since then i have been playing pretty much everyday at least 20 SnG's.
      • I'm currently the SnG hand evaluator for the portuguese community on pokerstrategy.

I'm gonna leave here my sharkscope graphs:

Overall:

180-man:

• 13 replies