moving up a level

• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I've been doing alrite in the $11 sng's overall with an ROI of 40% but only over 60 games, n I have more than 30 buyins for the next level up ($22) but not sure if I'm ready experience wise yet.
      How many games at each limit is reccomended before moving up a level? Its quite a big jump in cost difference, are the level of players a lot better at the higher limit?
  • 4 replies
    • JD888
      JD888
      Bronze
      60 sngs is such a small sample size, you won't keep that ROI working in 1000 games.. if you don't feel comfortable I wouldn't suggest to move up.. same if you think about the "costs" you maybe should get more experience instead of thinking about the money that it's about while playing.. you can't always make the best decisions if you care about the money so much
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I'm not scared of losing money, just I'd rather be winning than losing (but who wouldn't). I've probably played about 800 sng's overall, as a winning player (thx to ps) over the past ~300. My main question really was is the level of play a lot better at the higher stake, and for BRM does the +30 buyins rule still apply or should I play more conservately, like say 50 buyins?
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I would advise seesing some vids on $ 22 sng and follow the advance sng coaching think you'll get enough of an idea of the skill-level of that level.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Hi p0kerQT,

at this stage, I would switch to a bankroll management of, at a minimum, 50 buy-ins.