October 14: Titan Poker's First Exclusive $10,000 Bonus Money Freeroll

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

Hit the felt on Sunday, October 14 and take part in Titan Poker's first ever depositors freeroll in which your share of the prize pool will be paid out in bonus money. Make a deposit by October 13 and you're set to play.

How can I play the freeroll?

1. Make a deposit on your tracked Titan Poker account between September 30, 00:01 GMT and October 13, 23:59 GMT. This does not have to be your first deposit.

2. Register to the freeroll starting on October 14 at 11:00 GMT.

3. Play the freeroll on Sunday, October 14 at 15:00 GMT.

Win bonus money

If you place in the freeroll, you will receive a cash out restricted bonus. You will be able to play with the bonus money, but you have to release the bonus in order to withdraw the money.

The bonus money can be released in increments of $5 for every 75 Titan Points you earn. This is equal to a 100% clearance rate ($1 rake = 15 Titan Points for cash games; $1 rake = 17 Titan Points for tournaments).

Freeroll details

• Name: PokerStrategy.com - $10K Depositors Freeroll
      Freeroll starts: October 14 at 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: October 14 at 11:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 bonus money
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes
      • Deposit period: September 30 - October 13

More reasons to play at Titan Poker

Weekly $1,000 depositors freerolls - every Wednesday at 18:00 GMT
      Daily $100 freerolls at 18:00 GMT - every day at 18:00 GMT
      Gemstone VIP Promotion - Earn up to $200 for every 7,500 StrategyPoints
      Top250 Rake Race - $80,000 up for grabs each month!

We hold a $10,000 depositors freeroll at one of our poker rooms every week! Check out our thread for upcoming freerolls:

Forum: $10,000 depositors freeroll overview
  • 14 replies
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      How much time do the players have in order to complete the bonus? Cause if you win 1k in the freeroll, you have 2 weeks to clear it and you are an NL10 player..... I have bad news for you.
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Hi circoflax,

you have unlimited time to clear the bonus.

Good luck!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck everyone!
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      So essentially, if you play cash games, you have to generate $5 of rake to get $5 of the bonus cash released. Cashing in this tournament pretty much gets you 100% rakeback for a while, which doesn't sound too shabby to me. Hopefully this format will keep the player pool down and make cashing a bit easier :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck in the tournament w0rm24 and to everyone who enters :)
    • jestmidej
      jestmidej
      Silver

Win bonus money

If you place in the freeroll, you will receive a cash out restricted bonus. You will be able to play with the bonus money, but you have to release the bonus in order to withdraw the money.

The bonus money can be released in increments of $5 for every 75 Titan Points you earn. This is equal to a 100% clearance rate ($1 rake = 15 Titan Points for cash games; $1 rake = 17 Titan Points for tournaments).

what does it mean? if awards $ 100 than is required to play for $ 100 of rake?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jestmidej

Win bonus money

what does it mean? if awards $ 100 than is required to play for $ 100 of rake?
      Correct :)
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      I cant register, when i try i get "We are sorry, but the registration for this tounament is registered" message. My account is tracked and i've played previous 10k freerolls on Titan, and i have made 30$ deposit on October 9th.

I've contacted Online suppurt, and after checking my account they confirmed this and told me i have to contact Pokerstrategy to get it resolved.

Can anyone help me please? Thank you
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      15 mins to start, still cant register and no info. Guess i'm gonna have to pass this one.

Gl all.
    • AJSK
      AJSK
      Bronze
      While I was planning on playing this tournament, wasn't in the best shape to and slept instead... It's a little distressing to still be ITM after not playing even a single hand haha :O
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      So who shipped big then???
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      What happens to the bonus cash if you've already got a bonus running? I see no sign of the bonus in my account. Thanks.

Ignore this now, it has appeared.
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      great game last night , was good fun on ft

any knows who won it , vonderrr was looking good to take it down
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TakeManies
      What happens to the bonus cash if you've already got a bonus running? I see no sign of the bonus in my account. Thanks.

Ignore this now, it has appeared.

:)