This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to know when you cleared your bonus?

• xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on the search.

Is there any way to know when you have cleared your $100 bonus on Titan? I think i've nearly done it, but i've lost track of how many $10 bonuses i've had, and i'm not sure if it's cleared, or if my next bonus will be the one that clears it. Will the final bonus have a message saying it's the final bonus, or do I have to speak to Titan support to find out?

Hope someone can help me out, because i'm looking forward to moving my BR elsewhere :)
  • 6 replies
    • hooni
      hooni
      Bronze
      1) press "my account" on the lobby-window (at the bottom, left to the "exit"-button)
      2) [a new window opens] click on bonuses (on top, third column)
      3) [wait a sec] there you go ;)
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      Aproximatly 140 PS points for every $10, so if you have 1400 lifetime PS points, then you cleared it. ;)
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hooni
      1) press "my account" on the lobby-window (at the bottom, left to the "exit"-button)
      2) [a new window opens] click on bonuses (on top, third column)
      3) [wait a sec] there you go ;)
      Thanks for that, but that doesn't work, since the PS150 bonus shows as a deposit, not a bonus, and you can only see deposits from the current month and the month before.

I think the 1400 points rule is probably my best bet. Although I play a lot of SnG so it probably won't be exact, it's porbably my best bet.
    • comiutzu
      comiutzu
      Bronze
      lol .. i have did 3 PS points in 1 day .. it will take me alot of time to clear the bonus ... maybe a lifetime =) )
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      When you memorize SSS Starting hands chart, an all the other things written in articles, then do multitableing.

atm I play at 9-12 tables
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      If it's the first deposit bonus, ask support how much of it you have cleared and they will tell you :)