How to know when you cleared your bonus?

• xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on the search.

Is there any way to know when you have cleared your $100 bonus on Titan? I think i've nearly done it, but i've lost track of how many $10 bonuses i've had, and i'm not sure if it's cleared, or if my next bonus will be the one that clears it. Will the final bonus have a message saying it's the final bonus, or do I have to speak to Titan support to find out?

Hope someone can help me out, because i'm looking forward to moving my BR elsewhere :)
  • 6 replies
    • hooni
      hooni
      Bronze
      1) press "my account" on the lobby-window (at the bottom, left to the "exit"-button)
      2) [a new window opens] click on bonuses (on top, third column)
      3) [wait a sec] there you go ;)
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      Aproximatly 140 PS points for every $10, so if you have 1400 lifetime PS points, then you cleared it. ;)
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hooni
      1) press "my account" on the lobby-window (at the bottom, left to the "exit"-button)
      2) [a new window opens] click on bonuses (on top, third column)
      3) [wait a sec] there you go ;)
      Thanks for that, but that doesn't work, since the PS150 bonus shows as a deposit, not a bonus, and you can only see deposits from the current month and the month before.

I think the 1400 points rule is probably my best bet. Although I play a lot of SnG so it probably won't be exact, it's porbably my best bet.
    • comiutzu
      comiutzu
      Bronze
      lol .. i have did 3 PS points in 1 day .. it will take me alot of time to clear the bonus ... maybe a lifetime =) )
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      When you memorize SSS Starting hands chart, an all the other things written in articles, then do multitableing.

atm I play at 9-12 tables
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      If it's the first deposit bonus, ask support how much of it you have cleared and they will tell you :)