Cant log in

• Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      I made a deposit and played last night on 24h poker, now I can not log in. I have not received ANY email from them, as they seem to generally not answer player emails (sent like 5 in last week and received 0 answers). I can change my password, but even when I do this it still doesnt let me log into either the software or the web page. What the hell is happening. Off course the live chat is offline like most times. Anyone have any ideas?
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Blade90,

Any luck with Customer support since?

You can contact our Customer support team who will do their best to get this issue escalated to 24h Poker :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      They responded

They say I have 2 accounts, which apparently I do (by mistake) and now need to send documents etc. The other acc was never used. I have sent my id and will try to get place of residence tomorrow. So hopefully things will turn out ok.

Thank you for your willingness to help, best regards,
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries,

Innocent mistake and I hope everything gets sorted ok very soon.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Well, since u offered, and I do need help, here it goes.

24h poker has not yet answered my mail, I sent my id and my proof or residence like 24 hours ago and still not even a reply, is there any way u could speed up the process, I mean I cant have accounts frozen for this long, this is unacceptable.

Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Blade90,

24 hours may feel like an age but I would give 24hPoker the benefit of the doubt for another 24 hours or so.

If you haven't heard anything by this time tomorrow then we will try our best to escalate this for you ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary