This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] utg AQ

• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $2.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $3.29 - VPIP: 72, PFR: 11, 3B: 0, AF: 2,5, Hands: 18
      BTN: $2.00 - VPIP: 6, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 2,0, Hands: 35
      SB: $0.97 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 2,0, Hands: 8
      BB: $3.77 - VPIP: 36, PFR: 36, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 14
      Hero (UTG): $2.39 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 17, 3B: 5, AF: 2,2, Hands: 25612
      MP: $5.07 - VPIP: 32, PFR: 11, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 19

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with Q :club: A :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, MP calls $0.08, 4 folds

Flop: ($0.19) K :diamond: T :club: 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.12, MP calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.43) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20
      (looks like a float to me)

River: ($0.83) 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Either 2nd barrel with the equity you get there (as you say looks like a float) or just Check/Fold it. You don't get the implied odds for your Check/Call there.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Either 2nd barrel with the equity you get there (as you say looks like a float) or just Check/Fold it. You don't get the implied odds for your Check/Call there.

Best Regards.
      If I suspect someone floating, isnt it better to let him bluff, so we collect extra money?
      Check/raise would make him fold imo, and we get more money. Check/call isnt good, because even 22 beats me, that is true.

His bet size is so weak, it doesnt look like a strong hand to me. Or it could be an enticing bet.... dunno, I shouldnt try these moves vs unknowns maybe?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If I suspect someone floating, isnt it better to let him bluff, so we collect extra money?Check/raise would make him fold imo, and we get more money. Check/call isnt good, because even 22 beats me, that is true.

And Check/Raise against strong made hands and waste tons of money whilst you can't be sure if he even folds better hands? :) Your logic is kinda hard to follow. :( Seems like you have the "table sheriff syndrome".

His bet size is so weak, it doesnt look like a strong hand to me. Or it could be an enticing bet.... dunno, I shouldnt try these moves vs unknowns maybe?

But against most of the hands you are behind anyways, you ain't ahead often enough with your Ace high. :) So what does it have to do with his sizing? He could as well Bet this amount to induce you come along or raise him, doesn't he?