LLSNL in Costa Rica

    • bouchapipe
      bouchapipe
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.12.2009 Posts: 97
      hey guys,


      I am a 22 year old belgian dude ...I took a sabbatical year of to go to Australia, Costa Rica, Germany and France...In this way i hope to be fluent in Enlish, spanish, german and french. Right now i am in Costa Rica for 3 months...I ve got 4 days school but i have a lot of spare time to play poker...So i will be playing a ton of volume...

      The plan is to write a blog about life in Costa Rica...I will be posting my results of my LLSNL in San Jose and a couple of pictures of how life is here.

      I am playing my first session(1$/2$) next thursday in hotel Del Rey ...They only seem to be playing during the weekend...Unless i am mistaken...

      thx
  • 6 replies
    • TheKudy
      TheKudy
      Black
      Joined: 31.03.2010 Posts: 117
      Looking forward to this :)
      GL at the tables, and post some hands if you remember them when you get home.
    • bouchapipe
      bouchapipe
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.12.2009 Posts: 97
      Originally posted by TheKudy
      Looking forward to this :)
      GL at the tables, and post some hands if you remember them when you get home.
      I write a lot of hands down so i can discuss them....so you ll see a ton of hands :)

      here are some pics:

      This weekend i went to montezuma...beautiful place









    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      wow really beautiful! Welcome to bloging and good luck!

      ps: What is the cost of living there?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.12.2009 Posts: 4,553
      Hey Bouchapipe!

      Welcome to the blogging section!

      Nice to see another Belgian on the english community! Where in BE are you from?

      Will be following this blog!

      Best of luck on the tables!

      RasTweet
    • bouchapipe
      bouchapipe
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.12.2009 Posts: 97
      Originally posted by IngridN
      wow really beautiful! Welcome to bloging and good luck!

      ps: What is the cost of living there?

      It depends in what area you stay, how many persons, if you cook yourself...

      But life is pretty cheap here...

      10$ a night for a room...4-5$ for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
      1$ a beer ;)




      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hey Bouchapipe!

      Welcome to the blogging section!

      Nice to see another Belgian on the english community! Where in BE are you from?

      Will be following this blog!

      Best of luck on the tables!

      RasTweet

      During the week i used to study in Brussels. Fridaynight i live in Sint Niklaas and in the weekends i live in Duinbergen...

      Where are you from???
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.12.2009 Posts: 4,553
      Tongeren FTW! :f_biggrin: