depositing through different MB holders account?

• kwedaras
      kwedaras
      Bronze
      Hello,

just a hypothetical question:

Is it possible that i register and go through necessary checks with my ID, address, etc at the site, but another person holding MB account deposits (with a different name) and withdraws money (my mom for example).

Regards
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kwedaras,

I'm not exactly sure about this, maybe if you both send in identification documents.
      Perhaps best to ask Skrill's customer support.

Ingrid
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i think that MB acc is easy to make,so your mom can send you money and you can put it on poker room,and if thats the method you use,they will pay later any winnings at this same MB acc...thats not so big troubles...so,no need for that,just transfer to your MB acc,and its all good...there is going to be bigger hustle when you want this money from MB to bank,lots of checks and verification,they send me that i was suspicious cause i played at lots of rooms and winning small,up to few hundreds,they think its al-qiaida financing smaller to be unnoticed:) ...beside most rooms would allow you to play,as soon as you deposit...if you want to withdraw,then you need this verification finished...hope it help a bit...
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Its a big nono I guess, otherwise you could play underage and have someone else dep/withdraw for u
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I deposited with my mom's credit card looong time ago (more than 5 years ago). It was on PartyPoker...

And they blocked my account very quickly. I had to call them, and had to go trough extensive security check, and also did my mom (altho she does not speak english :D ).
      So I guess it's a big nono as Heff already said.

On the other side...MB account is easy to set up. After you have it, your mom can easily transfer money to you nad you deposit from your account.

Also keep in mind, that you need to have the same e-mail addres for your MB/Skrill account as you used to register on a poker site. It will avoid many complications. ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you everyone for the assists here :)
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      In my experience, you can't. I had a similar situation. At least on WH.
      I made a deposit to a girlfriends account and it was all fine until she wanted some cash out. I thought that since it was deposited from my MB account she will be able to get her cash the same way. But it was denied. They said that in order to withdraw, poker account and MB account have to belong to the same person.