BWIN to partypoker ??

• 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi AA,

bwin is expected to join PartyPoker in the first quarter of next year from what I remember.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • asensja82
      asensja82
      Bronze
      Actually it supposed to be begining of november, do you know what will happenned with pending bonuses for example 75% finished, tournament tickets and market points ? Will they just go away or I will be able to finish my bonus after migration to party poker.

Bwin.es and Party.es in Spain already join, how did they do it overthere ?

Could you pass those questions to bwin.support because as usual they not answer emails.

With regards
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asensja82
      Actually it supposed to be begining of november, do you know what will happenned with pending bonuses for example 75% finished, tournament tickets and market points ? Will they just go away or I will be able to finish my bonus after migration to party poker.

Bwin.es and Party.es in Spain already join, how did they do it overthere ?

Could you pass those questions to bwin.support because as usual they not answer emails.

With regards
      Hi guys,

It is not clear yet what will happen or when it will happen, but in any case we think you will be able to transfer your bonuses into your new account. Of course why should they take it away?

Fingers crossed you'll get answer soon to those questions.
      Ingrid