UTG: $47.25
      UTG+1: $37.03
      UTG+2: $30.26
      MP: $104.26
      MP+1: $50.00
      Hero (CO): $78.77

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has 9:diamond: 9:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.11, BTN raises to $4.00, fold, fold, Hero calls $2.89

Flop: ($8.75, 2 players) 7:club: K:spade: 2:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.00, fold

BTN wins $8.36

any thoughts about his betsizing? i mean i'm most certainly behind but is it more towards QQ or KK? :D
      only a specific read can tell?
  • 6 replies
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      fold pf or 4bet if he 3bets a lot in bu
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Why would you base according his raise size here? You are opening yourself 2bb so no wonder that he is raising bigger, I'd do the same so that you would Call and play your hand OOP and I'd gain more value from you being IP cause I expect you to fold major of the time postflop.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Why would you base according his raise size here? You are opening yourself 2bb so no wonder that he is raising bigger, I'd do the same so that you would Call and play your hand OOP and I'd gain more value from you being IP cause I expect you to fold major of the time postflop.

Best Regards.
      don't get this, looks like you're referring to preflop sizing. my only comment there is that we should be getting call15 but it might not be +++EV because he seems to know what he is doing

i was rather asking about his flop underbet - he is not leveling me with air, is he :P maybe he has enough 7x? i didn't think of that at the time
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      He can have there anything, why would it be only KK/AA. :P It's still a 3bet pot + it's super dry board, his sizing will gain the fold equity there anyways which is near 1/2 pot size.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      so -> call and reevaluate further actions?

i was willing to call once because i assume that he has enough of random complete air hands (ie suited connectors) which completely missed the flop but the underbet scared me :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      so -> call and reevaluate further actions?

i was willing to call once because i assume that he has enough of random complete air hands (ie suited connectors) which completely missed the flop but the underbet scared me :P
      He is super nitty so not really. :f_biggrin: