My stats after 13k hands

• Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I would like to ask you for a favour. I would like you to evaluate my stats after 13k hands on NL2 FR. I am not really sure if there is any crucial leak that prevents me from higher winrate. Ive been told that one of my leaks is that I fold to much to steals and there is also big difference between CbetF and CbetT which means I do give up too early and too often (either I bluff to much or I do value bet too little). What do you think about it?

Thank you in advance.

Overall stats:

Winrate at positions:

• 6 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Dandiiik!

Moved your thread to a better suited forum.

It's been a long time since I've played FR so I can't really say what your leaks are :(

But a quick look told me you are losing a lot in the blinds!

Someone else will tell you more possible leaks!

Oh btw 13k hands isn't enough to spot leaks.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Hey Dandiiik

The first think that I can see from your stats is that, as you said, you are not opening wide enough from the CO and BTN positions. Following the pokerstrategy standard open charts for FR games, a reasonable opening range would be:

CO:

pairs 22+
      aces A9o+ A7s+
      face cards K9s+ Q9s+ J9s+

connectors 54s+ 78o+

T8s 79s

This is about a 26% opening range v. your 16%

BTN:

as CO plus

all aces

J8s

65o+
      75s+

T8o, J9o

This is equivalent to a 38% opening range v. your 17%

Hope that helps :)

Edit: however, I would start slowly. Take the best hands that are out of your range and start adding them little by little, until you feel you are playing a good steal game.
    • Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      Thank you for your response but I am pretty aware of this fact. But the problem is that stealing does not work on NL2 at all. First of all there are almost every hand some limpers who ruin the meaning of stealing blinds and turn it into isolation. And if I try to steal the blinds then there is very high probability of them calling, then calling flop and turn. Then I have to give up my hand.

Since I do the table selection there are always some fishy players at all the tables with VPIP of 60 or even more and these player make the stealing impossible. I do of course steal the blinds when there are appropriate players on blinds but it doesnt happen very often.

I just tend to stick to the rule of tight straight forward play on NL2 therefore there is no need to balance your game. I just try to isolate with the fishy players and then bet bet bet for value.

But darn it. I will try to pay much more attention to this blind stealing issue in order to recognize whether the words above are true or just my feeling. I might think something but the truth can be somewhere else.

:diamond: And what do you think about the big difference between CbetF and CbetT? :)
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Dandiiik
      Thank you for your response but I am pretty aware of this fact. But the problem is that stealing does not work on NL2 at all. First of all there are almost every hand some limpers who ruin the meaning of stealing blinds and turn it into isolation. And if I try to steal the blinds then there is very high probability of them calling, then calling flop and turn. Then I have to give up my hand.

Since I do the table selection there are always some fishy players at all the tables with VPIP of 60 or even more and these player make the stealing impossible. I do of course steal the blinds when there are appropriate players on blinds but it doesnt happen very often.

I just tend to stick to the rule of tight straight forward play on NL2 therefore there is no need to balance your game. I just try to isolate with the fishy players and then bet bet bet for value.

But darn it. I will try to pay much more attention to this blind stealing issue in order to recognize whether the words above are true or just my feeling. I might think something but the truth can be somewhere else.

:diamond: And what do you think about the big difference between CbetF and CbetT? :)
      Yeah ppl don't fold and limp before you, but you should be isoing limpers with more then 17%. Your way to nitty on the BU. You have position and initiative so you can afford to iso limpers and steal the blinds with something like 25% range since you will get some folds and if they call so often then 25% range is actually ahead of theirs in terms of equity.

Your also not defending your BB enough, should be at around 15-17%.

As for positional winrates, you have like 1-2k hands per position so thats 100% variance.

Your flop and turn c-bet % are fine.
    • Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      OK thank you very much. That sounds very reasonable. Ill try to fix it as soon as possible :)
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Oh, I'm sorry, I was thinking your column was displaying RFI (raise first in). Looking at your other group of stats, that can still be widened a little bit :)