180man turbos 3r-30$ ev bb/100

• Skribbles
      Skribbles
      Bronze

No filters on just wondering if anyone has had similar winnings from sb in 180man turbos. A friend says could be a problem with hem but the stats from my other pc are similar.
  • 14 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Your VPIP seems to be a bit high for being oop most of the times. Same is with the WTSD stat. If I am not misreading the stats you are running way under EV. Therefore I wouldn't read too much into it.

Main problem with absolute stats like NetWon is that they don't take the blind level into account. The bb/100 doesn't look very good as well - true! But if I am reading it right that's due to variance rather then bad play.

Overall you don't have nearly enough hands to give a consistent picture.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      yeah seems like some bad run only, nothing to worry about

this are mine btw:

• Skribbles
      Skribbles
      Bronze
      i am sorry i think the reasoning behind this post is missed. I am not worried about my play. I am very solid 180mtt player at my limits.
      What i am trying to draw attention to is over a course of 100k hands in this picture i have an ev bb/100 of 31.8 out of small blind.
      On my other pc with 200k hands i have ev bb./100 of 12.1 from small I was asking if anyone else has posted a positive sb ev or if my sample is too small (300k hands) or if there is a problem with stars turbos and hem.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hi Skribbles,

Thanks for clearing things up!

I don't think the stat is realistic - so most likely there is a mistake somewhere. I don't know of any known issues with HEM and stars turbo's. That doesn't mean that such an issue does not exist of course.
      At the same time it is possible that HEM is right, since it's only 11k sample (for SB). Quite unlikely though. If it is a big concern for you I would suggest contacting Holdem Manager support.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask :)

@masfe: From my point of view VPIP and PFR for SB are way too high (while Skribbles' SB stats are not too high in absolute terms but relative to his other stats, yours are too high in every way). You are always oop from SB - therefore you should have a tighter range. I don't know why you are tighter from BU then you are from SB - but you absolutely shouldn't =)

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Skribbles
      Skribbles
      Bronze
      I think this once again comes down to the late game structure of the 180 turbos. When majority of late game is played mostly r/f push/fold under 20bb sb pretty much becomes your button.
      Still will agree Az your sb opening seems very high where i found it tends to be closer to button but hey if they are folding to u and your are getting free shoves who could possibly complain ev bb/100 7.47 would say u obv crushing the 180's
      Unfortunantly though i have moved away from the 180's to midstake Mtt so i may never get an adequate sample size (i am guessing this being in the vicinity of 500k+ hands from sb) i will just dismiss the thought that hem is screwed up and run with i am sb god of 180mtt? Would have to come down to 3 betting from sb being high and picking good spots but mostly villian always being at bottom of his opening range to achieve this.
      Also to just for interest sake even though i wont be posting my stats from the reg speed midstakes my ev bb/100 from small blind is negative and looks more normal so it is why i was more leaning towards hem error with turbo or just how people play in 180's
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Sorry for invaiding this thread, but instead opening another..

I was playing a little 180s also but did not understand how to look the graphs if I am playing ok and just running bad. How you guys can have chips in positive because you only end up having all chips when you come first there. I thought u can see it only from BB over hand chart how you are running.

Do not know any better way of explaining my question
    • masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Asaban

@masfe: From my point of view VPIP and PFR for SB are way too high (while Skribbles' SB stats are not too high in absolute terms but relative to his other stats, yours are too high in every way). You are always oop from SB - therefore you should have a tighter range. I don't know why you are tighter from BU then you are from SB - but you absolutely shouldn't =)

Regards,
      Asaban
      Hi Asaban,

Yeah, i play a very aggressive game overall. I'd say there's 2 reasons for the high vpip on the SB:

-i shove bvb a lot
      -it includes some hyper HU's that i played, had no idea how to filter them out.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      @CarmenPro: I am sorry - but I don't know an answer. Maybe someone else knows?

@masfe: A good number of Hyper Turbo HU's could explain it I guess.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Asaban
      @CarmenPro: I am sorry - but I don't know an answer. Maybe someone else knows?

@masfe: A good number of Hyper Turbo HU's could explain it I guess.

Regards,
      Asaban

Managed to remove the HU.

Still higher VPIP from the SB. it's probably because i shove very wide bvb. Also i punish a lot of BTN opens with 3-bets.

But yeah, i do have a very high VPIP/PFR, it works really well imo. Either that or i run extremely good :D
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Your 3bet stat is nice in SB. Might be a bit exploitable long term - but that's not that important imo.

Still, your VPIP/PFR are too high and therefore not maxEV. You should open raise way more from BU then from SB. Getting first in from SB is very rare - therefore I don't think that it effects the stats that much.

Your overall stats are really nice - but you should analyse your SB play. It might cost you money =)

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      a note your sb stats gonna be the most swingy since were almost always shoving any 2 cards into unkowns and have more opertunitys to make light calls so your sample is likely crap. Although -40bb/100 seems like alot.

#1 tip to improve your sb vs bb game is to tag every regular you can and play alot tighter vs them amusing you have optimal ranges vs the rest of the field. If your playing the 8-15$ games with 30-60% winning regulars in the field. If they know your sb shoving ranges but you dont know their bb calling ranges by not knowing they are a reg its a huge disadvantage..
    • spydex1234
      spydex1234
      Basic
      i am a reg at 180 low stakes sng from my experience you guys shove to light sb-bb so thats why a lot of you guys have small winrate
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      No your wrong you can shove insanely wide bvb at the low stakes. Maybe not so much as you move up and encounter more light calling regs. In these turbos you will sometimes have to take -ev spots to keep your stack and fold equity healthy and shoving into one person is always better then shoving into two
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      In answer to skribbles Q, no you can't get a positive sb stat so don't panic.