CO: $60.91 (121.8 bb)
      BTN: $50.24 (100.5 bb)
      Hero (SB): $52.07 (104.1 bb)
      BB: $58.47 (116.9 bb)
      UTG: $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A T
      3 folds, BTN raises to $1, Hero calls $0.75, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($3) 9 4 8 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BTN bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5, BB folds, BTN raises to $11.50, Hero folds

Anon table.

Opponents are regs. What do you think about this flop chRaise? His cbet size doesnt show great strength, and I can represent strong hands, sets, twopair, combodraws, plus I have some equity with backdoor flush/straightdraw + overcards to barrel.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

As long his sizing doesn't really make sense I guess I'd also go for the aggressive line and reevaluate further actions. What's the plan if he calls you on the turn? :)

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      What's the plan if he calls you on the turn? :)

Barreling every with my flushdraw, every representing flush, every A/T for value, K maybe as a scarecard.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02

Barreling every with my flushdraw, every representing flush, every A/T for value, K maybe as a scarecard.
      Very good, keep it going this way. :) So anything else planning to give up I assume?
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold

Very good, keep it going this way. :) So anything else planning to give up I assume?
      Thanks! :P

Yeah, as he is pretty much unknown, I think I'd only barrel the above mentioned turns. I guess with the flop fold equity along with my barreling opportunities already gives the move +EV...
      Maybe Q, even 5 could be a barrelcard, as they complete OESDs with JT/76, but I'm not sure if he handreads this deep. Or at all... :)

Edit: I missed J/7, which would give me OESD... :facepalm:
      It seems that almost half the deck is good for me on the turn... =)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Thanks! :P

Yeah, as he is pretty much unknown, I think I'd only barrel the above mentioned turns. I guess with the flop fold equity along with my barreling opportunities already gives the move +EV...
      Maybe Q, even 5 could be a barrelcard, as they complete OESDs with JT/76, but I'm not sure if he handreads this deep. Or at all... :)

Edit: I missed J/7, which would give me OESD... :facepalm:
      It seems that almost half the deck is good for me on the turn... =)
      That doesn't add you that great equity cause he may also be calling those type of hands very often as for example connectors which improve his range at the same time. Especially FD on the board discards you a lot of outs.