Pokerstars strategy points

• jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Hi, basically I made a pokerstars account and deposited into it, the problem is I forgot to use the bonus code from pokerstrategy, is there any way I link th account to my pokerstrategy account now so I can receive strategy points?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jaeden23,

Unfortunately you won't be able to re-track your PokerStars account if you didn't use the "strategy-en" marketing code when registering an account. However, you can always ask them and we'll cross our fingers/toes for you! :heart: :D

You can contact the awesome PokerStars team for help here.

what limits do you play then?

Ingrid
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, I started playing 0.02/0.04 fixed limit last week (deposited $30), won $10 and I've been at the 0.05/0.10 for a couple of days, currently I'm at $42.50, I've not really had any hands for 2 days though so it's been slow, today I'm hitting good cards though so hopefully I can hit $50 in a few days and move up :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Nice :) Have you been playing poker for long? Fixed limit always been your main choice of game?
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      I started playing at William Hill NL a few months back with the starting capital, I really hated that poker room and quit playing eventually because of it.

I missed playing though and decided to deposit some money on pokerstars because of the volume of players, I felt I may be able to find good tables easily, which is the primary reason I quit WH as it felt like a dead site.

I decided to try FL because NL left a bad taste in my mouth from WH, everything I won I lost on bad beats, and I only used to win money when I was on tilt and playing like an idiot lol.

I will give NL again soon, I feel like I can afford to lose money as I'm getting pretty comfortable that I can replenish it back though FL, so my goal is to get to 0.25/0.50 FL then start to develop my NL skills.

I'm having a lot more fun this time around than last time also :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Stick to FL for as long as you like one of our biggest winning members was a FL player if you are enjoying it there is no reason to change.

Have you started a blog yet? Or thought about it?
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      I might never change then, I do enjoy FL a lot,. I never thought about a blog either, i'm sure it would help me a great deal with motivation and goals, thanks :D