This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerstars strategy points

• jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Hi, basically I made a pokerstars account and deposited into it, the problem is I forgot to use the bonus code from pokerstrategy, is there any way I link th account to my pokerstrategy account now so I can receive strategy points?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jaeden23,

Unfortunately you won't be able to re-track your PokerStars account if you didn't use the "strategy-en" marketing code when registering an account. However, you can always ask them and we'll cross our fingers/toes for you! :heart: :D

You can contact the awesome PokerStars team for help here.

what limits do you play then?

Ingrid
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, I started playing 0.02/0.04 fixed limit last week (deposited $30), won $10 and I've been at the 0.05/0.10 for a couple of days, currently I'm at $42.50, I've not really had any hands for 2 days though so it's been slow, today I'm hitting good cards though so hopefully I can hit $50 in a few days and move up :)
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Nice :) Have you been playing poker for long? Fixed limit always been your main choice of game?
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      I started playing at William Hill NL a few months back with the starting capital, I really hated that poker room and quit playing eventually because of it.

I missed playing though and decided to deposit some money on pokerstars because of the volume of players, I felt I may be able to find good tables easily, which is the primary reason I quit WH as it felt like a dead site.

I decided to try FL because NL left a bad taste in my mouth from WH, everything I won I lost on bad beats, and I only used to win money when I was on tilt and playing like an idiot lol.

I will give NL again soon, I feel like I can afford to lose money as I'm getting pretty comfortable that I can replenish it back though FL, so my goal is to get to 0.25/0.50 FL then start to develop my NL skills.

I'm having a lot more fun this time around than last time also :D
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Stick to FL for as long as you like one of our biggest winning members was a FL player if you are enjoying it there is no reason to change.

Have you started a blog yet? Or thought about it?
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      I might never change then, I do enjoy FL a lot,. I never thought about a blog either, i'm sure it would help me a great deal with motivation and goals, thanks :D