BTN: $2.18
      Hero (SB): $2.06
      BB: $0.70
      UTG: $1.52
      MP: $2.98
      CO: $4.42

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has A:club: 8:club:

fold, MP raises to $0.06, CO calls $0.06, BTN raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.09, fold, MP calls $0.04, CO calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.42, 4 players) 2:heart: 7:club: Q:club:
      Hero checks, MP checks, CO checks, BTN bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, fold

Turn: ($1.02, 2 players) 5:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.76, [color=red]Hero ?

Preflop: Don't usually make this play but I'm not sure if it is a mistake in multi-way pot.

Flop: I figure opponent is strong and others might call if I call his raise so I can get action when I hit so getting implied odds? Or am I just kidding myself?

Better to 2-bet him and try to scoop up pot now and be willing to call his jam if he shoves?

Turn: Looks awfully bluffy, can Hero justify shoving for a profit, if he does get called then at least he has some equity.

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Fold seems best option pre-flop. BU range should be a lot better than A8s and if you call pre-flop you should get all-in postflop if you hit your flushdraw. If you´re not willing to push your draws then better is just to fold and wait AQ+ to continue postflop. Ip I think call is a little better, although I think playing it tight would win you more money than making speculative calls pre-flop.
      Postflop I would c/rai. You have 45% against KK and some Qx hands, also you have blocker to AA and he would b/f his AK and likely JJ-88.
      On the turn you don´t get correct odds, so oop I would just fold

best regaards,