Ask Titan Poker [Official Thread - No longer active]

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Dear all,

This thread is officially monitored by Titan Poker.

Your current contact person is Roger aka ‘RogerTitanRep’.

Please note that Roger will check the forums occasionally so your first line contact is still PokerStrategy.com! In case of urgent matters please forward your questions to Titan Poker customer support.

Feel free to ask away!

Ingrid
  • 73 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome Roger!
    • RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for the introduction. I am happy and willing to help with any questions, issues etc.

Cheers,

Roger
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Welcome Roger, glad to have you on-board :]

• RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      Same here!
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Hello roger,

Welcome

Is it true Titan poker give under the table rakeback to players who you deem vital to your site ???

You often see on 2 plus 2 etc stories of this and bot rings on ipoker. Have you ever watched those videos of bots playing, they seem convincing ??
    • RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi ArkhamAsylum,

Rakeback is against the network policy. On the other hand, we do have a generous VIP program. Did you check our Titan Treasures?
      Make sure you use the bonus code of PokerStrategy on sign up if you don't play Titan Poker yet.

About the bots:
      Bots are a risk for any poker network and I can tell you that here, at Titan Poker, we have always worked closely with iPoker to ensure that no bot is present in the network. If you have any suspicion for any account, please do submit a report through our customer support, in order to be sure that the matter is escalated immediately.

Cheers,
      Roger
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RogerTitanRep
      Make sure you use the bonus code of PokerStrategy on sign up if you don't play Titan Poker yet.

Thanks Roger for the prompt reply here! :)

btw, correct code and download link if needed can be found here. Code: PSVIP
    • ArtCascade
      ArtCascade
      Bronze
      Hi Roger!

I registered for the free $50 a few months ago, got the first $10, but didn't play enough the first week to generate the required rake for the remaining $40, which made me stop. Now recently I have taken up playing again, and I have generated more rake. Is there any way for me to release the remaining $40 late? Or even reseting the entire offer would be fine, as I am just barely above the starting $10. :)

I can go on from where I am now otherwise. I think I have understood the very basics of how to go green on the smallest limit, but as I am sitting on little more than 5 BIs, I feel very scared of missteps, or even variation. Getting the last $40 (or $20 that I think I have generated rake for) would allow me to experiment a bit more with multitabling, and make me go up to higher limits faster, effectively generating more rake for you guys. ;)

cheers
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ArtCascade,

We are sorry but we cannot do that I'm afraid.

Not only would this be quite difficult in terms of a technical possibility but rules are rules and if we were to make one exception we would soon have to make hundreds of them.

We strongly recommend you to make use of the excellent 200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus on Titan Poker. Alle the details and conditions about it you can find here: Titan Poker - First Deposit Bonus

A deposit would also make you eligible for two weekly $1,000 depositor freerolls. :s_cool:
      More infos about those tourneys you can find in here: Titan Poker Weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll

Kind regards,
      Andreas
    • laumihai
      laumihai
      Bronze
      to day i received this message from pokerstrategy:
      Usually, poker is a game of small advantages. Except today: benefit from a large advantage by claiming your $50 in free bonus cash which PokerStrategy.com has reserved for you in the Titan Poker software.

Deposit $25 today and you will be awarded with a $50 free cash bonus.

On top of the free cash, you'll get the following:
      - Two tickets for a $1,000 prize pool tournament
      - Instant Silver member status at PokerStrategy.com
      - Access to all games and buy-in limits at Titan Poker

It only takes a few seconds: Sign into the Titan Poker software, open the cashier and make your deposit.

If i deposit 25 $ i instantly get 50 $ bonus? i have to use a code? i didn't find any info's
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi laumihai,

The email informs you about our excellent 200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus.

If you decide to deposit you do not need to enter a bonus code but the bonus will be automatically assigned to your account. You can find more information about the bonus here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/titan-poker/getting-started/

Under the following link you can find all the additional benefits from making a first deposit tio Titan Poker: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/titan-poker/premium-upgrade/

Hope this helps. :)

Kr,
      Andreas
    • PaoSamNaDno
      PaoSamNaDno
      Basic
      Can someone tell me why is titan spending too much internet.i have limited internet flow and with that i can play around 20 days at every other poker site but on titan it takes 1mbs all the time even when i am just looking loby.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there PaoSamNaDno,

Good question that, but it is one you will have to ask Titan Poker themselves. Actually, we have a Titan Poker Rep so I will move this post into his thread and maybe he can answer you :)

If you are looking for a very quick answer you should talk to their live support in the client!

Regards,
      Gary
    • RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi PaoSamNaDno,

You could try using the flash client instead.

http://banner.titanpoker.com/flashpoker/flashpoker.html

cheers,

Roger
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Hi Roger,

I received my pokerstrategy starting capital through Titan Poker, but I only managed to get $30 because I wasn't able to put the needed volume in back then. Does this mean that I only need to earn 1500 Titan and make a $20 deposit in order to be able to withdraw my whole capital?
    • RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi Riverdriver,

Yes, that is correct. But we hope of course that you will keep on playing and try to hit the higher levels of the VIP club for great return and on top of that benefit from the Titan Poker promotions.

cheers,
      Roger
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Roger :)
    • DonDonko
      DonDonko
      Bronze
      It seems Titan has stopped servicing Danish players. What happens to funds and points owned by them? Also, it would have been nice to receive an e-mail stating this change in policy, instead of just blocking accounts due to "security reasons".
    • RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi DonDonko (and others),

On the 28th of November, we sent the below email out to ALL our Danish Titan Poker players:

Dear ,
      (Username: )
      As part of our ongoing commitment to providing you with a secure e-gaming platform and in accordance with recent changes to local online gaming regulation, Titan Poker has ceased operations in Denmark.
      Starting today, all gaming activities will be CLOSED & your account will remain open until December 5th for withdrawal purposes ONLY.
      Following this date, you will not be able to log in to your account, however, your balance will be safe and you will be able to request a withdrawal by sending an email to Support.
      We are in the process of acquiring an operating license in your jurisdiction and we look forward to welcoming you back to Titan Poker again very soon!
      Sincerely,
      TITAN POKER

Hope to have you informed you well enough this way.

cheers,
      Roger