This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH - AKs overplayed?

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Preflop: Decided to 3b for value and try to get the money in preflop since I had seen villain call 3b's with trash although had not seen him 4b very much so not sure if this was a good line in hindsight. I did however want to isolate him and if I flat call I might see a MWP OOP w/o initiative.

Flop: Plan was bet/broke here

Turn: It was between bet/broke on the turn or x/beh to induce some more action or get a little more value on the river, after all my line preflop and flop is already pretty strong. His preflop calling range is probably KQs+, ATo+ 99+ or something similar. Therefore he either has Ax and will probably go broke on the turn or he has a weaker pair and will mostly fold to continued aggression.

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: $4.44
      BB: $4.00
      UTG: $3.32 75/20/2/9/33/91 hands - very LP
      Hero (MP): $4.81
      CO: $1.24
      BTN: $3.72

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has A:club: K:club:

UTG raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.24

Flop: ($0.78, 2 players) A:heart: 7:diamond: 4:club:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.50, UTG calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.78, 2 players) K:heart:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.85, fold

Hero wins $1.70
  • 1 reply