Post your "Card Rush" scratch results

• CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I am keeping track of cards what order i am getting something and tought would be nice to see how others are doing so who is grinding there lets us know how lucky u have been :)

20 cards (50$ rake)

Cash: 1$
      Freerolls: 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 7,5k, 10k (got them all now so no more coming!)
      Race points: 49
      Race Rank: 4036

So far got them all in such order:

1 race
      5 race
      1 race
      5 race
      1 race
      5 race
      3 race
      5 race
      5 race
      4k freeroll
      5k freeroll
      5 race
      1$
      3k freeroll
      3 race
      10 race
      5 WPT points
      2k freeroll
      10k freeroll
      7,5k freeroll

Pretty useless so far as race points are for me impossible to make it TOP300.. so freerolls + 1$ and 5 WPT points from 50$ rake :)
  • 61 replies
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Similar for me. No cash, no points, a load of worthless race points and a couple of crappy freerolls.

It's not really worth playing on Party without an active bonus, the rakeback is rubbish.
    • Lukrecijus
      Lukrecijus
      Bronze
      16 Cards
      Cash : 0.5$
      Shitrace points: 75
      Thats all... :)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      1 Race point
      1 Race point
      1 x $0.50
      1 x $2
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      @ Lukrecijus lol.. shitrace :)

@ Fagin you are running good ... 4 cards and 2.5$ that is like 25% RB :)
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Number of cards accumulated to date: 111
      Prize(s) won to date: Cash prize: $12.0
      Freerolls: $3,000 Freeroll, $7,500 Freeroll, $4,000 Freeroll, $2,000 Freeroll, $5,000 Freeroll, $10,000 Freeroll
      Race points earned so far: 535.0
      Current rank in the Race: 482
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      23 cards
      $1.5
      30 points
      106 race points

i.e nothing
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CarmenPro
      @ Lukrecijus lol.. shitrace :)

@ Fagin you are running good ... 4 cards and 2.5$ that is like 25% RB :)
      :s_biggrin: I need it as am down 6BI so far this month over 70 S&G's. I have a terrible habit of getting my chips in with the best hand and losing lol.
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      UPDATE.. my new cards:

1 race
      5 race
      5 WPT
      1 race
      20 race
      5 race
      5 WPT
      10 race
      3 race
      0.5$
      3 race
      1 race
      5 race

In total so far 33 cards

Cash 1.5$
      WPT points: 15 (5 points = 0.20$ if you are GOLD VIP and buy $ for 3k points) so i get there 0.6$
      Freerolls: All of them
      Race points: 103

so to sum up i can say that i got 2.1$ so far from 82.5$ rake :f_p:
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      Looks like a joke to me more than anythign else.
      Collected 60 cards.
      Out of those were 5$ of cash
      all rest some freerolls and race points,which are even more useless than free roll entries.

Cant get ridd of a feeling that promotion itself is setup as a poor rb
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oskrgy
      Looks like a joke to me more than anythign else.
      Collected 60 cards.
      Out of those were 5$ of cash
      all rest some freerolls and race points,which are even more useless than free roll entries.

Cant get ridd of a feeling that promotion itself is setup as a poor rb

agree.. i am on 50 cards now:

Cash: 5.5$
      Freerolls
      and worthless leaderboard points mostly!

125$ rake and 6.3$ RB from it! BOOOO did not see anyone win even 10$+ so far.
    • idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      I have 9 cards and 3$, but looking at your results, i'm very dissaponted... again.

They lured me into playing again on their site by giving me 10$ free and 25 bonus. I got lucky and raised my bankroll. And now i remember why i quit party:
      They have awful promotions, crappy software (f*king hand history replayer is bullshit). I miss the 27% rakeback from fulltilt!
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by idiopatic
      I have 9 cards and 3$, but looking at your results, i'm very dissaponted... again.

They lured me into playing again on their site by giving me 10$ free and 25 bonus. I got lucky and raised my bankroll. And now i remember why i quit party:
      They have awful promotions, crappy software (f*king hand history replayer is bullshit). I miss the 27% rakeback from fulltilt!
      9 cards and 3$ RB wise you are doing way better than others here
    • FoldPurrFavorr
      FoldPurrFavorr
      Basic
      got 450/450 cards so far. Highest I got was 2$. Im 14th atm. Looks like top25 is all variance with cards you get.

Not sure if the 2x fast foward points work, been geting same amount of points when the 2x runs than normally which is weird.
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FoldPurrFavorr
      got 450/450 cards so far. Highest I got was 2$. Im 14th atm. Looks like top25 is all variance with cards you get.

Not sure if the 2x fast foward points work, been geting same amount of points when the 2x runs than normally which is weird.

I was thinking about this also, but promotion says that double points can not used to clear bonuses so i think that this will include extra cards. Also you get bonus amount on following day.

450 cards already and 14th nice.. must be serious grinder. What limits u play?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze

Hey, recognise you from the tables. How many hands have you played to get that many cards? or when you say 450/450 do you mean 1?
    • djukaZg
      djukaZg
      Gold
      Number of cards accumulated to date: 308
      Prize(s) won to date: Cash prize: $22.0
      Freerolls: $3,000 Freeroll, $7,500 Freeroll, $4,000 Freeroll, $2,000 Freeroll, $5,000 Freeroll, $10,000 Freeroll
      Race points earned so far: 1376.0

Big rake, small rakeback.. :/
    • FoldPurrFavorr
      FoldPurrFavorr
      Basic
      Originally posted by CarmenPro

I was thinking about this also, but promotion says that double points can not used to clear bonuses so i think that this will include extra cards. Also you get bonus amount on following day.

450 cards already and 14th nice.. must be serious grinder. What limits u play?
      Ya it does not work for extra cards but it does not double my points at all.

I play NL25 fast, sometimes NL50 but it rarely runs anyway.
    • FoldPurrFavorr
      FoldPurrFavorr
      Basic
      Originally posted by bradomurder

Hey, recognise you from the tables. How many hands have you played to get that many cards? or when you say 450/450 do you mean 1?
      57.2k hands NL25
      5.6k hands NL50
      116hands PLO25

450/450=got 450cards in 6days which is the maximum you can get (75*6).
    • NewwWorld
      NewwWorld
      Bronze
      yeah this promotion really really SUCKS. Double WPT points on fastforward tables during selected hours (17:00 to 18:00 CET, and 23:00 until 02:00 CET is better if im not mistaken) is better.

But yeah, don't play on WPT Poker/Party Poker without a depoist bonus.
      Just make sure that if you dont have a depoist bonus, and you're not playing for a while that you don't lose all your PP/WPT Points, they already start expiring exponentionally after 20 weeks or something (gotta look it up to be sure). Someone I know who played there a long time agao, got offered reload bonusses (sometiems even without needing to depoist) if you didn't play for a while , to 'Lure " you back in.

But if you make a cashout, your changes of getting another bonus drop a lot

(this was like a couple of years ago, don't know if this still applies, anyone of you know this?)

Sorry for going a bit offtopoic, but it's about the card rush,, which hopefully brings extra Rakeback, but really doesnt..so maybe this can help.

Edit: I havent received the double WPT Poitns yet duyring those hours, but i've sent multiple tickets about it to WPT Poker, they said they are working it out, i'll let you guys know how it runs out if you'd like