[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - TJs cb vs unknown bvb?

• 6 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      i would think this board gets floated a ton.
      villain's raise/size seems super bluffy but vs unknown i most likely just fold w/o bd fd, although id be very tempted to 3b because i like to spew...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Without knowing him much doubt that we can do much there. Just start to build some image on him and then adjust accordingly. Though he can't represent that much there, that's true.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Without knowing him much doubt that we can do much there. Just start to build some image on him and then adjust accordingly. Though he can't represent that much there, that's true.

Best Regards.
      Yeah I'm not rly thinking bout playing back. But is the CB okay? Without BDFD
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Yeah I'm not rly thinking bout playing back. But is the CB okay? Without BDFD
      You still have got a BDSD + overcards + of course fold equity. Though that also depends on the opponent you are against, vs some we might just Check and give it up.
      Bronze
      Why not raise it a bit bigger preflop? To 3x at least? Otherwise we are giving too great odds for someone to call IP vs us.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      Why not raise it a bit bigger preflop? To 3x at least? Otherwise we are giving too great odds for someone to call IP vs us.
      The problem is that we don't villain stack here so that might be a reason why Hero raised smaller. Though if full stack then from SB rather 3bb.