Anybody else?

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Does anybody else spend their whole day on terrible form and asoon as its getting late and I need sleep I kick into form and hit every hand possible?!?

I spend so much time wired up to my eyeballs on coffee because of this it happens all the time!
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      What is this "form" that you are talking about?
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      He is probably talking about, like during the day whilst playing he is running bad, but when it's becoming really late and you are desperate for sleep you start to hit every hand.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Might also be the fact, that most fish play in the evenings and during the day he mostly plays regs. ;)
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      True or mabye he's talking about "being in the zone" and everything's running very smooth
    • miholc
      miholc
      Bronze
      Or maybe selective memory is teh bi***! :D
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Haha sorry guys, I was very tired and had been watching football (soccer) all night form was the first words that came to mind, aside from now looking like a div. I did mean during the day I am running bad, but playing well I suck out on winning hands, then all off a sudden I hit every good hand possible when I want to sleep. I probably make no sense what so ever, but I was irritated by it and wanted to share :f_cool:
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iFortunatus
      Haha sorry guys, I was very tired and had been watching football (soccer) all night form was the first words that came to mind, aside from now looking like a div. I did mean during the day I am running bad, but playing well I suck out on winning hands, then all off a sudden I hit every good hand possible when I want to sleep. I probably make no sense what so ever, but I was irritated by it and wanted to share :f_cool:
      My guess is that this is a sample size issue. For how many days have you noticed this pattern?

Also I believe this to be true:

Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Might also be the fact, that most fish play in the evenings and during the day he mostly plays regs. ;)