Hi

• Lou199100013
      Lou199100013
      Bronze
      Hi everyone I'm Lewis 21 and from the UK!. I love playing poker, I mostly play live as I have never trusted online poker after black Friday. However, when I found this site, I thought I'd give it a go and see if it's for real!. So far the training system looks really good, lots and lots of theory to learn which I like ofc.

About my poker history.

Well I started playing poker only about Three years ago when I was at a gaming club, and I found it to be the best card game ever. I didn't only start playing for money when about 2 years ago and only Three weeks ago my Winter League started and I am wanting to improve my skill for that, so I have a lot of learning!. Although I was at a big event ( Local mind ) there where about 30-40 of us and the buy in was £22, and I reached my first FT. A friend did give me a 1hours training before hand. ( On what cards I should play and when I should bluff ) So anyway, I hope to be able to prove my self to you all knowing hard work is a head!.

Hope to see you at the online tables!!!

Lewis!
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello Lewis 21 :) and welcome to the community!

Oh this site is for real alright, so as soon as you either pass the quiz and get earning points or make a deposit yourself you will see just how much there is. If you aren't sure about which rooms to play on, just click this link and an expert will help you out.

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

We have everything you would need to improve your game with help from professional coaches as well as the best materials - and of course our fantastically friendly and knowledgeable community members. :s_cool:

Hope to see you on the forums and don't forget to post tricky hands for our hand judges to analyse won't you?

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • Lou199100013
      Lou199100013
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hello Lewis 21 :) and welcome to the community!

Oh this site is for real alright, so as soon as you either pass the quiz and get earning points or make a deposit yourself you will see just how much there is.

We have everything you would need to improve your game with help from professional coaches as well as the best materials.

Hope to see you on the forums and don't forget to post tricky hands for our hand judges to analyse won't you?

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.

lol sadly my name isn't Lewis 21, it's just Lewis, although it would be cool!.

There are a few goals that I am wanting to reach this month and with this sites help I'm hoping to get there. :D

Thanks very much I've passed the quiz and now waiting on my funds to reach my Party Poker site :D

I'm j
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Excellent Lewis (not Lewis 21), :tongue:

If you're going to set yourself goals maybe you could start a blog and get support from similarly minded people, it helps to keep you focused as well.
      Just a thought.
      Regards,

Mal.
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      GL with your poker carrer
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: