Tiny changes in behavior have big impact on thoughts and feelings. Share your tricks.

• sanpnat0rRNMD
      This is a bit different post than usual thread here. I'm really fascinated about "non-poker-theory" things you can do to make you a better player. Most of the people only focus on studying theory, however, there are lots of +EV stuff you can do besides theory.

This is a good and simple video about physical actions that can be done to effect you mentally. http://youtu.be/rBRUBrWR2ZE

I would like to know if you have covered some this kind of stuff that help you play or learn poker better. Please share your thoughts!

• 1 reply
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Yeah, of course, that makes sense :) . I might add something else to the video though:

If you want to succeed at something, the "recipe" is in general really simple. You look at what successful people in the domain are doing and then apply it to yourself until you get the same results.

It's that simple :)

Other than that, things that you do outside of poker will largely effect on how you perform at poker. IF you're going to be hanging out with friends/family a lot, eating healthy, meeting new people, doing sports, having fun etc., you should perform way better at poker than if all you do for the rest of the day is reading facebook and watching youtube :) .