Micro Stakes MTT's

• Lou199100013
      Lou199100013
      Bronze
      Just wanted some help, is there any point in playing these, as I heard a lot of people are fishes on these low MTT's and playing about 6 hours and getting beat with AA vs KK and getting no money is a waste of time anyone agree??
  • 3 replies
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I used to play them all the time and it can be very fustrating. $1 MTT's are the worst as even if you do cash after 5 hours of play you might only lift $2

I started playing cash games this year as they are much better as you can reload if you take a bat beat or you can leave a table whenever you want, and will only play $3+ MTT's maybe one day a week, Sunday is normally my tourney day
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      Just got my first big tourney cash i a $2 tourney getting $800...it feels great so stick to them, be aggressive, dont play to min cash, play to win. The players are awful in these.

If you cant play for 8 hours play a turbo, usually over in around 4 and if you get 400 buy-ins out of it it really feels worth it :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dogma18
      Just got my first big tourney cash i a $2 tourney getting $800...it feels great so stick to them, be aggressive, dont play to min cash, play to win. The players are awful in these.

If you cant play for 8 hours play a turbo, usually over in around 4 and if you get 400 buy-ins out of it it really feels worth it :)
      Agree with this :)