Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($26.57)
      BB ($4.80)
      UTG ($36.34)
      CO ($11.70)
      BTN ($26.72)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $2.40, fold, BTN calls $1.80

FLOP ($5) 4:spade: 2:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $2.80, BTN calls $2.80

TURN ($10.60) 4:spade: 2:spade: T:diamond: 9:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.60, Hero folds

BTN wins $10.07

notes:
      call cbet dry Kxx, fold to cbet T turn
      call cbet A7x, fold to cbet

He opens very wide and calls a lot of 3bets, so with this hand I can get valuer from worse hands I guess. He calls hald of his opens, so if he opens 70%, then he calls with 35% range.

Its like 50/50 looking at equities if he calls, but plus fold equity, so it should be fine. Also he calls flops, but folds on turn, so postflop playability also shopuld be ok.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Vs such a guy ain't a good idea to 3bet it whilst he doesn't fold to 3bets nor doesn't fold postflop. Might easily isolate vs strong hands. Rather just Call and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Check/Fold the flop, it's just waste of money by just CB once and done on the turn.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Rather just Call and play postflop.

The problem is that he cbets a lot flop and turn. Until now at least does not fold to a raise on flop.

So lets say I say I call and what would I do on such flop? c/r or c/f? If I c/f then he can make lot of money from my folds. If I call, he then often bets turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Rather just Call and play postflop.

The problem is that he cbets a lot flop and turn. Until now at least does not fold to a raise on flop.

So lets say I say I call and what would I do on such flop? c/r or c/f? If I c/f then he can make lot of money from my folds. If I call, he then often bets turn.
      Why would you 3bet it then? :) He doesn't fold to CBs either so which means you would be wasting more money postflop in bigger pot.

Well, we Check/Fold such a flop whilst we don't have any piece of it.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Why would you 3bet it then?

I 3bet because of lack of competence what else to do :)

And also because I thought I could get value. In one of the coachings I think you said to 3bet with KJ vs those who fold not much for value. But maybe I did not understand fully something or misheard.