BTN: $5.04
      SB: $0.66
      BB: $1.13
      Hero (UTG): $2.60
      MP: $5.40
      CO: $7.34

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has T:diamond: J:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.14, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.31, 2 players) 9:diamond: 3:heart: 8:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.28, Hero raises to $0.66, BTN calls $0.38

Turn: ($1.63, 2 players) 6:heart:
      Hero bets $0.76, BTN calls $0.76

River: ($3.15, 2 players) 5:spade:
      Hero bets $1.04 and is all-in, BTN calls $1.04

Preflop: Open TJs UTG+1 to try to make an OOP blind steal, if I call I have the chance to hit a good flop but am cautious about being dominated so wil if am in an multi-way pot and my hand strength is well disguised.

Everyone folds but BU min 3-bets, I have no idea what this means but I know my hand plays alright in multi-way pot if I hit a strong draw on flop. I have no reason to put money in when I am at the moment probably behind.

Flop: I check/raise hoping to push Villain off some of his hands.

If I we're to replay this hand, I'd donk-bet/3-bet shove for maximum fold equity as I think my hand strength is disguised and looks very strong. I can get weak 9s to fold so I can take down the pot with ten high but even if I get called by TT+,88,AKs,AKo,A9o,K9o I have 60% equity.

Turn: Don't think I can get any hands which call flop to fold, if a overcard to the flop came then I would probably double barrel. So I'd check hoping to see cheap river and calling if I possibly get the correct odds, factoring in the fact I can stack opponent on most rivers.

River: Should just give up, not a profitable bluff as I think villain is pot committed.
  • 2 replies