This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 ZOOM - TJs Monster Draw OOP vs. Min 3-bet

• Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $5.04
      SB: $0.66
      BB: $1.13
      Hero (UTG): $2.60
      MP: $5.40
      CO: $7.34

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has T:diamond: J:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.14, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.31, 2 players) 9:diamond: 3:heart: 8:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.28, Hero raises to $0.66, BTN calls $0.38

Turn: ($1.63, 2 players) 6:heart:
      Hero bets $0.76, BTN calls $0.76

River: ($3.15, 2 players) 5:spade:
      Hero bets $1.04 and is all-in, BTN calls $1.04

Preflop: Open TJs UTG+1 to try to make an OOP blind steal, if I call I have the chance to hit a good flop but am cautious about being dominated so wil if am in an multi-way pot and my hand strength is well disguised.

Everyone folds but BU min 3-bets, I have no idea what this means but I know my hand plays alright in multi-way pot if I hit a strong draw on flop. I have no reason to put money in when I am at the moment probably behind.

Flop: I check/raise hoping to push Villain off some of his hands.

If I we're to replay this hand, I'd donk-bet/3-bet shove for maximum fold equity as I think my hand strength is disguised and looks very strong. I can get weak 9s to fold so I can take down the pot with ten high but even if I get called by TT+,88,AKs,AKo,A9o,K9o I have 60% equity.

Turn: Don't think I can get any hands which call flop to fold, if a overcard to the flop came then I would probably double barrel. So I'd check hoping to see cheap river and calling if I possibly get the correct odds, factoring in the fact I can stack opponent on most rivers.

River: Should just give up, not a profitable bluff as I think villain is pot committed.
  • 2 replies