This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1/2 Nolimit vid

• 7 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Nice. I will take a look, as soon as I can.

Best regards
      TribunCaesar
    • BlackTempler
      BlackTempler
      Bronze
      not many feedback so far...
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      hello blacktempler,

I downloaded the file, but there seems to be a problem. I got this error message when i tried to unpack:

Could you tell me what I can do to view the video?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      select all three files, right click -> extract to 1_2_NL\
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      ~1:45, TR: 21/16 opens on the button, you can resteal from SB with 78s

5:50, BL: 18/14 opens from SB, you flatcall A8s from BB; do you sometimes 3-bet here?

8:00, TR: A2o isn't an automatic fold on SB. you can easily open-raise with it

And I paused around 11mins.. will continue later

btw, what are your stats? and what was your previous nickname, if I may ask? ^^
    • BlackTempler
      BlackTempler
      Bronze
      to the flatcall with A8:
      i think 3betting is not bad but i like the call more because 3bets there will bring you in trouble there sometimes and only better hands call the bet so i think its more value in it when you just flat and raise maybe 40% of the flops if they are dry or so this is much cheaper then a 3bet and brings you more value (the bet from him preflop and his conti)

to the A2 i dont like open A2 there in the bvb because the BB will give you most of the time aktion if he is a thinking player and i think folding there is better than playing a small A oop

thx so far
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlackTempler
      to the flatcall with A8:
      i think 3betting is not bad but i like the call more because 3bets there will bring you in trouble there sometimes and only better hands call the bet so i think its more value in it when you just flat and raise m,aybe 40% of the flops if there are dry or so this is much cheaper then a 3bet and brings you more value (the bet from him preflop and his conti)

to the A2 i dont like open A2 there in the bvb because the BB will give you most of the time aktion if he is a thinking player and i think folding there is better than playing a small A oop

thx so far
      #2.