1/2 Nolimit vid

• 7 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Nice. I will take a look, as soon as I can.

Best regards
      TribunCaesar
    • BlackTempler
      BlackTempler
      Bronze
      not many feedback so far...
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      hello blacktempler,

I downloaded the file, but there seems to be a problem. I got this error message when i tried to unpack:

Could you tell me what I can do to view the video?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      select all three files, right click -> extract to 1_2_NL\
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      ~1:45, TR: 21/16 opens on the button, you can resteal from SB with 78s

5:50, BL: 18/14 opens from SB, you flatcall A8s from BB; do you sometimes 3-bet here?

8:00, TR: A2o isn't an automatic fold on SB. you can easily open-raise with it

And I paused around 11mins.. will continue later

btw, what are your stats? and what was your previous nickname, if I may ask? ^^
    • BlackTempler
      BlackTempler
      Bronze
      to the flatcall with A8:
      i think 3betting is not bad but i like the call more because 3bets there will bring you in trouble there sometimes and only better hands call the bet so i think its more value in it when you just flat and raise maybe 40% of the flops if they are dry or so this is much cheaper then a 3bet and brings you more value (the bet from him preflop and his conti)

to the A2 i dont like open A2 there in the bvb because the BB will give you most of the time aktion if he is a thinking player and i think folding there is better than playing a small A oop

thx so far
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlackTempler
      to the flatcall with A8:
      i think 3betting is not bad but i like the call more because 3bets there will bring you in trouble there sometimes and only better hands call the bet so i think its more value in it when you just flat and raise m,aybe 40% of the flops if there are dry or so this is much cheaper then a 3bet and brings you more value (the bet from him preflop and his conti)

to the A2 i dont like open A2 there in the bvb because the BB will give you most of the time aktion if he is a thinking player and i think folding there is better than playing a small A oop

thx so far
      #2.