This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl4 sh AA

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Hero (MP): $5.21 (130.3 bb)
      CO: $5.10 (127.5 bb)
      BTN: $1.70 (42.5 bb)
      SB: $2.01 (50.2 bb)
      BB: $4.43 (110.7 bb) 47/19/fold to cbet 57-43--/raise cbet 13(71)/af 1.73TOT /1,1 K hands

Preflop: Hero is MP with A:heart: A:club:
      Hero raises to $0.16, CO folds, BTN calls $0.16, SB folds, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.50) K:club: 5:diamond: 9:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.37, BTN folds, BB raises to $0.74, Hero calls $0.37

Turn: ($1.98) 8:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $1.48, Hero folds

the opp is fishy but seems passive . on his minraise in that dry flop i think he got some Kx , two pair or even sets. what do u think for my play against this opp ?
  • 4 replies
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      CBet/fold flop
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Thorek
      CBet/fold flop
      ye i have a hard time fold an overpair on that flop against a minraise . But if i think he is weak i have to call him down atleast one street more . So it would be better to avoid that and fold it on the flop ;D i have to work with my overpairs as pfr ;D
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noulispa
      Originally posted by Thorek
      CBet/fold flop
      ye i have a hard time fold an overpair on that flop against a minraise . But if i think he is weak i have to call him down atleast one street more . So it would be better to avoid that and fold it on the flop ;D i have to work with my overpairs as pfr ;D

Somethink that i forget . If on the flop was two diamonds for a flus draw we would had to go broke ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello noulispa,

You are putting yourself into trouble with calling the flop whilst I doubt that the guy is going to Check/Fold the turn. Even with a draw or whatsoever hand he raised he is going to Bet the turn again. So you kindish waste the money there, instead Bet/Fold it if he is also passive.

Best Regards.