can't register to tournamet

• rica333
      rica333
      Bronze
      I have a problem- i can't register to a daily freeroll tournament with prize pool of 100$,when i push the button "register now" the answer is "Sorry!!You're not invited to this tournament...
      Oh and yeah -that is partypoker...
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi rica3333,

I am seeing a lot of these posts lately :(

Have you contacted PartyPoker support regarding this issue? Have you received StrategyPoints from PokerStrategy for your play at PartyPoker previously?

If you have earned StrategyPoints then your account is tracked and you should be eligible for these daily freerolls.

Let me know if I can assist you any further ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • rica333
      rica333
      Bronze
      I'm sorry i did'nt answer earlier,that's because registration was available for me after two days from posting problem here,and no-i'm not contacted partypoker support,first of all i tried to ask here...
      Well ok-all was great,but now- i mean todays tournament,has the same problem-and i can't register because of: "Sorry!!!You're not invited to this tournament.."
      Actually that's ok if i can't register one day or two,but still problem exists and my duty is to "report" about that,but again-if it is only day or two :) ,after that i will go MAD :D
      Just kidding...
      But can't register anyway :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi rica333,

So you have been able to register for some of these tournaments but not them all?

If this keeps up, please contact Party Poker Support and see if they can fix this for you ;) Unfortunately that is the best advice I can offer as there is nothing we can do here ;)

Keep me up to date please!
      Gary