Greetings

• UnrealZeal
      UnrealZeal
      Basic
      Hi everyone

I have been playing poker on and off for about 6 years now. I played as Unreal_Zeal on pokerstars until Black Friday, now I play the occasional live game at Borgata., I work full time but will probably go back to grinding when the US gets online poker back. Just didn't want to move to Mexico. Looking to make poker contacts to trade strategy advice, commiserate about bad beats, and hone my skills.
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello UnrealZeal and welcome :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi UnrealZeal!

Welcome to the community!

Really sad to hear about black friday :( It's affected a lot of people! Including me.

Good to see you find your way over here though!

It's sad that you can't play anymore (well online), but it's good to keep your strategy up to date and keep your mind in the right mindset.

If you keep this up you'll be crushing again from the first hand that you can play again!

Have fun on the forum! And I hope to see you more often!

RasTweet
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver

It's sad that you can't play anymore (well online), but it's good to keep your strategy up to date and keep your mind in the right mindset.
      American players can play online for real money, but the network where they can play is not affiliated to Pokerstrategy.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arthurbentley

American players can play online for real money, but the network where they can play is not affiliated to Pokerstrategy.
      You are right! Sorry my mistake!

He said that he doesn't play anymore since black friday and that he going to start again when it opens again. I said it wrong.

RasTweet
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: