This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Do someone plays sss with profit on FullTilt , limits > =NL100 ?

• N4rk0
      N4rk0
      Bronze
      I'm playing on full tilt from 10 days and i'm being constatly beated by mediocre hands , lot of times , and i also know some other ppl that plays sss on full tilt also on limits lower than NL100 and they are not having good results , lot of bad beats ( data analyzed with poker ev ).

There is someone that plays sss with profit on full titl on medium stakes?
  • 3 replies
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      count me in to the bad beat, rake eating, loosing player,sss, ftpnl10 (nl25) club :D
    • IveysHome
      IveysHome
      Bronze
      NL10 on FT is a bitch, high rake makes it hard to beat but it is possible. I found NL25 a bit easier to move through and NL50 which is currently what i play SS easier still. The rake is much better aswell so once your past NL10 and NL25 i think it can be profitable but then again not many people take SSS past NL50 they just move to BSS.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      I really tried everything on that site and the river killed me like 50 times.
      Sick site.

I guess the play on Full tilt is wait for the nuts on 56 tables.
      lol