DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $1.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 25
      CO: $4.93 - VPIP: 33, PFR: 17, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 6
      BTN: $3.11 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 12, 3B: 0, AF: 2,0, Hands: 34
      Hero (SB): $2.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 2,1, Hands: 29424
      BB: $0.37 - VPIP: 43, PFR: 43, 3B: 33, AF: 0,0, Hands: 7

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with 6 :heart: 6 :diamond:
      UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, BTN raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.09, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.24) 4 :club: 6 :club: 7 :club: (2 players)
      Hero ?

1)Can I bluff? NO
      2)Can I bet for value/induce raise from weaker? With a 0.06$ we could induce a raise from him. Ch/raise, or donk little/call? :D
  • 6 replies
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      In heads-up i preffer check/raise
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

He is most likely going to CB the flop so you could easily Check/Raise it and protect your hand with bigger size.

Best Regards.
      Bronze
      If we check and the turn brings another club, are we basically check/folding vs a normal sized bet? Assuming that he would cBet a Khigh or an Ahigh FD on the flop, we don't get the implied odds on the turn for our full house, yet villain could still be stabbing the turn with air from time to time so I find it to be a rather tough decision.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      If we check and the turn brings another club, are we basically check/folding vs a normal sized bet? Assuming that he would cBet a Khigh or an Ahigh FD on the flop, we don't get the implied odds on the turn for our full house, yet villain could still be stabbing the turn with air from time to time so I find it to be a rather tough decision.
      Why would you Check/Fold whilst you still might have implied odds to call for FH or Quads? :)
      Bronze
      Don't mind the previous comment, the check/raise + check vs check behind scenarios got mixed up in my head and I got lost/confused.

I assume we are bluffcatching on the turn since villain probably doesn't have a club in his hand (since he didn't semi-bluff, which ought to be somewhat standard play unless we know that he is not the most active cBetter there is, i.e. he is passive), but what do we do on the river if we hit? Do we stick to our bluff inducing plan, since villain probably doesn't have a strong hand anyway and might try to bluff us out of a weak club + if he does indeed seem to be passive with the Ac he's betting it anyway, thus we can check/raise?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      Don't mind the previous comment, the check/raise + check vs check behind scenarios got mixed up in my head and I got lost/confused.

I assume we are bluffcatching on the turn since villain probably doesn't have a club in his hand (since he didn't semi-bluff, which ought to be somewhat standard play unless we know that he is not the most active cBetter there is, i.e. he is passive), but what do we do on the river if we hit? Do we stick to our bluff inducing plan, since villain probably doesn't have a strong hand anyway and might try to bluff us out of a weak club + if he does indeed seem to be passive with the Ac he's betting it anyway, thus we can check/raise?
      Not really bluff-catching. :) We are calling with implied odds and maybe sometimes even expect to be ahead.

Also could you please try to categorize your questions now all in one row. :D River depends of course, what kind of card appears etc, Check/Raising should be usually pretty standard whilst he bets if he has a hand.