MP: $1.97 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 15, 3B: 16, AF: 0,0, Hands: 106
      CO: $1.49 - VPIP: 34, PFR: 29, 3B: 12, AF: 1,1, Hands: 58
      BTN: $0.93 - VPIP: 61, PFR: 35, 3B: 0, AF: 15,0, Hands: 23
      SB: $3.98 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 8, 3B: 10, AF: 1,5, WTS:30; cc:7 Hands: 52
      BB: $1.12 - VPIP: 0, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 1
      Hero (UTG): $2.15 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 2,1, Hands: 29424

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with 6 :club: 6 :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.06, 3 folds, SB calls $0.05, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.14) 6 :spade: 5 :diamond: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.38) T :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero?

Bet/bet/go broke?
  • 11 replies
    • pyropove
      pyropove
      Bronze
      It's bet/fold I think. He can be given credit for having a flush on the turn if he calls/raises you. It's very unlikely he has a straight/set/2pairs, as he would've raised you on the flop for protection. I can't see him playing the turn with much else you have beat that he's willing to go broke with.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Preflop: 4bb raise as you raise all your strong hands this amount.
      Postflop: You can't go broke there, if you Bet then it's a Bet/Fold cause you don't get raised from worse. FD got there, straight is possible, so you don't have beat much.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Postflop: You can't go broke there, if you Bet then it's a Bet/Fold cause you don't get raised from worse. FD got there, straight is possible, so you don't have beat much.

Best Regards.
      It's better to check turn, and call river, right?
      Too many weak hands are going to fold on the turn if we bet imo, hard to bet for value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Too many weak hands are going to fold on the turn if we bet imo, hard to bet for value.
      What do you think he bets the river and you are ahead, lets say he makes something like 2/3-3/4.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      What do you think he bets the river and you are ahead, lets say he makes something like 2/3-3/4.
      Yep, if that happens I'm beaten.

Best line is check behind, and bet river, right?
      He will never check a stronger hand two times. Hard to get value on turn, I mean, he can expect another bet on the river, hence fold something like 99, AT. BUT if we bet on the river, he can close the action with a call.

OR

We dont want to see many cards on the river, so it's ok to just make him fold...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      We can always bet the river for value as well form what we get value on the turn, though on the river we can also decide what to do if he bets into us and we improve.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      All in all, his range is rather a draw than a made hand on the turn, because he would rather raise overpairs, sets, and 2pairs on the flop I think.
      The turn completes the draws, so chb.

I give him broadway flushes, 78 as straight. Sometimes sets. You?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      All in all, his range is rather a draw than a made hand on the turn, because he would rather raise overpairs, sets, and 2pairs on the flop I think.

Could be everything if he is a bad player, even T9. :D So I wouldn't make an effort putting an opponent on a range here cause it ain't going to be correct.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze

Could be everything if he is a bad player, even T9. :D So I wouldn't make an effort putting an opponent on a range here cause it ain't going to be correct.
      It sounds scary to me that we cant put a "bad" player on a range. How are we "good" then?
      All in all, after the flop ch.c we cant really narrow his range, but after a ch.r on the turn, we can, right? If this is true, then we in fact CAN put villain on range. Just not after a flop call. I hope to see this correctly.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

It sounds scary to me that we cant put a "bad" player on a range. How are we "good" then?
      All in all, after the flop ch.c we cant really narrow his range, but after a ch.r on the turn, we can, right? If this is true, then we in fact CAN put villain on range. Just not after a flop call. I hope to see this correctly.
      Well, clearly then we can make assumptions that we ain't good anymore, ain't we? And about the range we were talking about was earlier. With more lines we understand more about opponent, not the opposite.