locked account in the past

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have a few questions,

In the past almost one year prior to black friday i was playing poker on full tilt and enjoyed it a lot, and the some crazy shit occured, some guy i know who lives near me hacked(or logged in) to another friends account and transfered his money to his account and then almost went broke and then he transferred me 100$, which i didnt ask for and dint want...And then the same guy tried to log in a week later into my account from his IP adress. And i wanted to play some poker, wanted to log in and the system said my account is locked, i could not believe my eyes...I contacted support and they didnt want to hear what i have to say and my account remained locked till this day still. I have never in my life conducted any fraudulent activities or cheating so this is very frustrating.

Do you have any advice what should i do? how to prove im a victim here?
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Agiz19

Unfortunately there is no way to really prove this. The most you can do is when FT re-opens write to their support and (staying calm) describe everything that happened in as much detail as you can. Tell them EVERYTHING you know about what happened honesty can only help you out now since you are already banned its not gonna hurt your chances.

Just remember to stay calm and polite and let us know how it goes :)

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey Agiz19

Unfortunately there is no way to really prove this. The most you can do is when FT re-opens write to their support and (staying calm) describe everything that happened in as much detail as you can. Tell them EVERYTHING you know about what happened honesty can only help you out now since you are already banned its not gonna hurt your chances.

Just remember to stay calm and polite and let us know how it goes :)

Carl
      This, also you can contact Full Tilt Poker now: support@fulltiltpoker.com

Regards,
      Gary
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      hi!

i have contacted them and they said i must contact them again when they reopen, oh well waiting it is :) i was nice before and i will be nice again i really hope they will see this trough and make it unlocked...

wish me luck :)
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      They are telling this to everyone that write to them
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      ....and they dont wanna hear and dont wanna do anything, the biggest joke here that all 3 of us know eachother, and now guy 1 ( who made those dumb things to guy 2) is blocked , guy 2 can play, and me who had nothing to do with this is blocked. geee really cool and unfair. fu fu fulltilt :s_evil: