Never loose hope

• jaimatadi29
      jaimatadi29
      Bronze
      Hi Friends,

This thread is for the people like me who have lost too much money here but still loves the game.I started playing online poker before several months on the advice of one of my friend who managed to earn a good amount from here.From last several months I have lost around 1600 $ in but trust me I am a good player and anyone who has a doubt can check it by playing with me.I can even challange Phil Envy if it doesn't hurts his ego to play at low/midium limit Sit and Go heads up games and I assure you that it will be a 40/60 match.Off course I accept that I am not as good as him but trust me friends I will be a tough competition even for him.But I dont know what destiny wants from me as I am never able to make my bankroll up to a level where I can cash out.Yes its true friends that I never got the honour of cashing out my money.But I still have a hope and I still beleive that its just a matter of one win in any important tournament and all my loss will be covered.I love poker friends as it has given me a hope of becoming a millionarie and take my words friend one day I will prove it.If anyone wants to share something about his/her journey it will be appriciatable.At last thank you friends for taking interest in my article.

Jai Mata Di
  • 2 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hats off to the attitude sir
      Rarely find people with such positive approach
      Wish you good luck

I recommend you take a look at the coaching articles and videos here it could be very helpful
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      If you believe in the low of attraction and all the around the stuff like the secret and stuff like that, well, you are more than half way to the road of success. :D

About all the rest, I wish you GL big time mate (I like you positive approach and style ;) )