This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 TT oop

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Prima, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

SB: $71.28 (142.6 bb)
      Hero (BB): $50.75 (101.5 bb)
      MP: $50.37 (100.7 bb)
      CO: $39.64 (79.3 bb)
      BTN: $74.97 (149.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T T
      MP raises to $1, CO calls $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($3.25) J 8 5 (3 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP folds, CO calls $2

Turn: ($7.25) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, CO calls $4

River: ($15.25) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $7.50, Hero folds

Anon table.

MP reg, CO fish.
      Squeeze/fold preflop?
      Flop? Maybe checking, and evaluating would be better. If MP doesnt cbet, then CO could take a stab with wider range, which I could easily ch/call.
      Turn? If betting, then bigger?
      On the river I ch/folded, because he called two streets, on the flop even 3way, and not much draws on the flop.
      67 got there, and I block some of the straightdraws (T9/QT), and with weaker pairs (99/8x/etc.) he would definitely checkbehind.
  • 3 replies
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      I would like the squeeze pre, cause often the reg folds and fish calls and its easier to play this way, but calling is fine.

I like you play postflop, and I like you turn sizing, which might acomplish that villain calls the turn with a wider range.
      Ch/f river is fine 67 git there and I doubt his betting with worse hand here until proven otherwise.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I think squeezing pre is fine, either is ok though.

on the flop I would check and maybe call 1 if it's small but probably mostly ch/f. Even though it's kind of weak I think too many times you're gonna end up folding by the river anyway
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Whatever you pick preflop should be fine I'd say. None of the options ain't wrong. :) Otherwise seems to be fine cause the fish could even have worse PPs/Pairs/draws there in his range.

Best Regards.