This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh Jj

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($26.56)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($19.18)
      UTG+1 ($22.92)
      Hero ($20.30)
      BTN ($10.30)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.80, fold, Hero calls $0.80, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.90) 3:club: 2:heart: 7:diamond:

UTG bets $1.20, Hero raises to $3.30, UTG calls $2.10

TURN ($8.50) 3:club: 2:heart: 7:diamond: 6:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $4.80, UTG raises to $15.08 (AI), Hero calls $10.28

RIVER ($38.66) 3:club: 2:heart: 7:diamond: 6:heart: 6:spade:

notes:

call 3bet OOP, check 966, donk Q
      cold 4bet in BB w AT BLUFF, I call, check OOP QT7ss, check Q when flush posible, check 5
      5 table nl20

Preflop - his fold to 3bet is low, but I don't 3bet because he is from UTG, so I might look stronger in his eyes and he might not stack off that light.

Flop - don't know should I call or raise. His fold cbet to raise is 50% until now, so there is posibility that he is not folding much and might want try to call and bluff me on turn. I don't want to let him catch Q, K or A whatewer he needs. But maybe I don't get enought calls there, but pay him more. He might call with 88-TT and his better hands are 22,33, 77, QQ+, but not sure if he calls with overcarsds. So his calling range with value hands is wider that hands I beat.
      But if I do not raise, he has much bluffs, so I would have to call two streets and if there is overcard, it might be tough.

On turn - also don't kwow - pot is big, but he is agro, so maybe I have to call.
  • 2 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i guess you had 2 outs :P

i don't see how he is bluffing so often after call flop and c/r turn, if he wanted to bluff he could just 3bet the flop
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

You ain't raising preflop for value but you are raising and kindish turning your hand into bluff on the flop. :P Doesn't really suit together. If you want to raise it for value on the flop then rather do it preflop or if you call preflop then also play it way ahead/behind.

Best Regards.