DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $7.15 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 14, 3B: 15, AF: 0.0, Hands: 37
      UTG: $2.99 - VPIP: 35, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 2.0, Hands: 23
      Hero (MP): $5.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 2.1, Hands: 29664
      CO: $5.66 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 17, 3B: 17, AF: 0.0, Hands: 23
      BTN: $5.19 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 2.5, Hands: 102
      SB: $7.96 - VPIP: 56, PFR: 17, 3B: 0, AF: 1.0, Hands: 18

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is MP with A :diamond: A :spade:
      UTG calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.22, 2 folds, SB calls $0.20, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.17

Flop: ($0.71) J :diamond: 4 :spade: T :diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.15, UTG calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.98, SB calls $0.83, UTG folds

Turn: ($2.82) 2 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.90, SB calls $1.90

River: ($6.62) K :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $4.86, Hero calls $1.90 all in

bubiS-kilencH
  • 5 replies
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey Imimba1,

Well, I also agree that a raise is the best option here but I would plan it tomake that big so I can shove most turn cards. This way you cant really fold the river for the given odds(less even the ~20% for a break even call).

Best regards,
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hey Imimba1,

Well, I also agree that a raise is the best option here but I would plan it tomake that big so I can shove most turn cards. This way you cant really fold the river for the given odds(less even the ~20% for a break even call).

Best regards,
      If I make a pot sized raise on the flop (1.16$), then on the turn:
      pot size:2.76$
      my stack: 3.62$
      Could we overbetshove this? If I bet smaller, we are going to get AI on the river anyways imo.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Raising is considerable but what's the plan if you get 3bet the flop? Do you plan to go broke or fold or what? :P

About pot size raise it's actually bigger cause there is also a called. :) About either to shove or not depends how loose we see the opponent. Might be more reasonable just to make a normal Bet cause you wont be able to over-shove it if it goes over $1 vs a reasonable opponent. Though you might force him to make mistakes if you such similar Bet which you did.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Raising is considerable but what's the plan if you get 3bet the flop? Do you plan to go broke or fold or what? :P

About pot size raise it's actually bigger cause there is also a called. :) About either to shove or not depends how loose we see the opponent. Might be more reasonable just to make a normal Bet cause you wont be able to over-shove it if it goes over $1 vs a reasonable opponent. Though you might force him to make mistakes if you such similar Bet which you did.

Best Regards.
      I'm never folding here on the flop.
      I think I should have raised at least to 1.2$ there. The pot is going to be so big, that the turn and raver playes itself. Bet turn, shove river, easy game.

Btw, I beat NL2, and I'm on NL5 now Veriz. :s_cool:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      I'm never folding here on the flop.
      I think I should have raised at least to 1.2$ there. The pot is going to be so big, that the turn and raver playes itself. Bet turn, shove river, easy game.

Btw, I beat NL2, and I'm on NL5 now Veriz. :s_cool:
      Congrats mate, wish you good luck on the new limit and will be waiting for your hands. :)