Micro SNG's Room Help? (full ring)

• iFortunatus
      Hi All,

I'm currently on party playing Micro SNG's between $1-$5, I am just wondering is there a better room for these Micro's they have no full ring $3's which bothers me as my BRM isn't enough for $5's yet.

- Already have a stars account (not tracked) but would go back if its the best place to be

- nice easy on the eye software is prefered

- good traffic is a must I dont want to be playing with table's of regulars if it can be helped

I may already be at the best place but would just like to be sure rake also seem's quite steep at party.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

iFortunatus :f_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      Hi, iFortunatus!

Welcome to the SnG forums!

To be honest, the variety for SnG rooms is a bit limited. Especially if u move up the limits and still play FR.

I can suggest Ipoker and Stars. Ongame have very decent traffic, but it's a total massacre there as the blind level increases every 3 minutes and within 7-8 hands you will be in a push/fold mode. That comes with a huge variance, not to mention the high blind ICM is very hard to be learned.

All in all, I think, as for this moment, stars is the best option. You can table select, you have decent traffic, the level of opponents will be higher, but believe me- smaller rooms will offer higher reg:fish ratio, because of lacking traffic which will prevent u from table selecting. Not only this, but also if u move up the limits quickly, stars is the only room that still maintains good traffic for mid stakes FR SnGs. Plus, with the time, you can learn more SnG formats and mix them up in order to get soft tables most of the time.

• iFortunatus
      Thanks for the reply,

Thanks alot for the advice I will take into consideration and probably move my roll to stars as it seems the best place for me at the moment, will just have to keep an eye out for the regs.

I did try taking a few shots at the $3 full ring speed on party but even the 5 min blinds feel to fast for me. so stars it shall be will just have to double read through + watch the video's a silver get's me before I loose it!

Thanks for the help :f_grin: