God I regret buying HM2!

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      It doesn't import hands played on Euro tables properly iPoker.

When it does import Euro hands it doesn't convert the currency correctly even after updating exchange rates and maintaining database.

It has imported some hands as blank and doesn't show that I had hole cards, yet i have -$'s.

My EV for the last session is -$10 yet the only all in's I had was on the river - Except 1 hand where I was 84/16 favourite on the flop... And I finished the session in profit $8.

Downloaded PT4 ... No issues except import errors on 15 hands out of 14,000.

More of a heads-up for people thinking of buying than anything else and a mini-rant that I wasted my money on this STILL unfinished software... Take a quick look through this forum for ALL the other issues, HM1 was boss - PT4 now rules imo.
  • 10 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      I have been very happy with my HEM2. And I haven't noticed any errors in importing. Played mostly at Ongame and PokerStars.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      In fairness when I played at Stars I had no issues either, but then I wasn't playing any tables that were not USD$.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      We have no open issues for importing Ipoker hands. How are your windows regional settings defined? Can you try setting them to english (USA) and import the hands again?

For further tests please zip and send us some sample hands you have problems with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      I will do all of the above... And will post when I have tried this.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      I have been very happy with my HEM2. And I haven't noticed any errors in importing. Played mostly at Ongame and PokerStars.
      I'm also happy with HEM2. No problems here. :)
      And I do play €/USD/GBP tables on different clients (PStars, Microgaming, PKR, Pacific...).

The only thing I don't like when playing multiple currencies is the 'net won' stat. Because it shows the net amount you have won in any currency. So the summary of all limits is not correct since it is a mixture of currencies. So instead of that stat I just put in 'amount won in € (or USD or GBP)' in my reports tab and it converts all winnings in the preffered currency. :)
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      The only issues iv run into are tourneys where the BI is super low - like ~$0.25 or something it thinks they are $11 (on Unibet).

It munches up CPU a bit vs HEM 1. The replayer & graphs are ugly..... X(

HEM 1 used to show villains' hole cards in the hands section in the session tab - cant see them in HEM 2 ?(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      A graph and performance update is planned for the next days.

Vill. hole cards are not displayed for performance reasons but this is already an open feature request.
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      A graph and performance update is planned for the next days.

Vill. hole cards are not displayed for performance reasons but this is already an open feature request.
      Cool. Thx for the info.

It is great software IMO. But I still kind of have love for version 1 :f_biggrin:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Originally posted by netsrak
      We have no open issues for importing Ipoker hands. How are your windows regional settings defined? Can you try setting them to english (USA) and import the hands again?

For further tests please zip and send us some sample hands you have problems with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
      Did this and started a new database with the revised settings ... I've lost about 4k hands during this process (I may of moved them, so can't blame the software), but must of been the right 4k hands because the difference between my cashier and HM is only $2 - Import errors were only 96 and that was MTT's because I guess of the wierd chip counts on iPoker - Having half a chip etc. I rarely play MTT's so not even slightly bothered about this.

The hands where I had no hole cards and was in -$'s for those has also gone. Only small niggle now is instead of importing the Euro tables incorrectly, it's doing it to the GBP tables, and importing them as $'s. But as a solution I just hid the GBP tables in my lobby as there are not that many anyway, and if I can't see if the tables are fishy or not - I won't play on them.

Thanks for solution Netsrak,

Danny
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Can you send us some GBP hands you have problems with?
      Please send them with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com