Anonymous tables on Unibet

• maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      I'm planning to move hear from Stars and recently read about anonymous tables, whats up with that?

Can I use my HUD on these tables, ofcourse I wont have history but can I get stats as long as I play on the same table?

What approx percentage of all tables are anonymous at NL10-50? Can I get 6 non anonymous tables going at anytime?

Are anonymous tables softer than other tables? I assume they should be as fish who get owned would want to come here play anonymously and not get bullied.
  • 68 replies
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Hud works, will appear as session stats. It sucks if you want to change your seat, cause the stats will reset if you close and re-open the table. There are always something like 75% anon tables at NL50. You'll find min 6 tables at least 95% of the time. They are softer, just try to sit to the left of a guy who is not fullstacked and you'll be alright.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      There are more Anon tables than regular ones. Atleast that's always been the case when I play. :) Traffic for 6max is pretty good (at least for NL50 where I play ATM). You can always load 6+ tables easily if you include anon tables. In the evening (Europe) you can also easily get 6+ normal tables running, might need to mix in anon tables if you are playing in the morning. Don't know about fullring, since I don't play it.
      HUD does work and it is displayed as session stats. So if you play a few hands you will spot the fish soon enough.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Thanks guys.

One more question, is it worth it? At other rooms like Stars with known history with other players its easier to table select using table scan turbo and even pick tables where you have position on the fish. So everytime I sit on a table I know I have position on the fish and who/where the regs are compared to these anonymous tables where I'll need about 10-20 hands to figure out who is what.

Is it worth leaving all that for 30% RB and presumably softer competition?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Actually with the deposit bonus you are getting way more than 30% RB. ;)

As always...it depends. :) On one hand you won't immidiatly know your opponents, but also your opponents will have no idea of you. If your game depends heawily on stats you have on others and exploiting specific weaknesses, then you might be better off playing normal tables.

I've only been on Ladbrokes (Microgaming network, so the same player pool as Unibet) for a week and so far I like it and will try to get as much of the FDB as I can (hopefully all of it). After that I don't know, yet.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      With FDB you get 50% RB. Just be aware of the fact that the bonus is cleared in 5 chunks, so if you choose a bonus of 1k you will have to rake 5k to get it all. Or at least 1k for one chunk.

And it's pretty easy to get to VIP level where you are getting the 30% RB.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Originally posted by circoflax
      You gotta get a VIP level to get 30% RB? I thought 30% RB was without any preconditions of rake generated per month.
    • pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      When you sign up through Pokerstrategy they automatically upgrade you to Platinum level (30% rakeback). Normally you'd be required to generate 2000points (about 200euro rake I think?) to get it.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      I think anonymous tables was really idiotic idea, because it is literally license for collusion. Other stupid microgaming innovation is that players can select in client which hands to auto-fold. But i think if i have to chose now i would play on unibet better then on stars, because microgaming players are really bad. And 30 % rb is 30 % rb... better that you get playing those limits on stars. much better
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      Originally posted by circoflax
      You gotta get a VIP level to get 30% RB? I thought 30% RB was without any preconditions of rake generated per month.
      Sorry, I play on Ladbrokes and I was refering to the conditions there. If 30% is the standard on unibet, even better.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

When you sign up via PokerStrategy you will get the platinum VIP level automatically. So you don't have to make x amount of rake.

The FDB is a fixed €1000 FDB, it is released in chunks of €100. For one chunk you need €700 in rake.

I play on nl10 so to even make it to one chunk is a big challenge, but if you play higher limits it should be easy.

At first I preferred the normal tables, but now that I'm used to the anons I like them as well. I usually just mix them up. On nl10 everyone is bad anyway. Sometimes it's even hard to find a reg :facepalm:

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Originally posted by RasTweet

The FDB is a fixed €1000 FDB, it is released in chunks of €100. For one chunk you need €700 in rake.

RasTweet
      I thought it's 500 rake for one chunk?

Also when a player leaves the anon table and another one joins, the stats dont reset right? The stats converge between the both? As in if the first player played 16-12 and the next one 46-5 i should get something like 30-15 in my hud? Or is that my excuse for spewing :f_p:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi sk345di,

My HUD in HM2 resets when a player leaves and a new player joins.

The HUD doesn't work on Blaze because of the way microgaming stores hand histories. This also means I get a super-positive graph if I change to 'normal' tables or mix them in the same session. Makes you feel good though. :s_cool:

There are no plans to fix this in the near future as far as I know.

On the plus side - and it really is a huge plus - the general standard of play is quite dismal, a fact that supercedes all else for me.

Regards,

Mal.
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi sk345di,
      Hi gadget51

My HUD in HM2 resets when a player leaves and a new player joins.
      I use hm1 version 1.12.10b :f_cry: sometimes i see samples of ~500 hands so i am not sure how it works exactly

The HUD doesn't work on Blaze because of the way microgaming stores hand histories. This also means I get a super-positive graph if I change to 'normal' tables or mix them in the same session. Makes you feel good though. :s_cool:
      This confused me a bit but i dont plan on playing blaze so i guess it doesnt matter that much

On the plus side - and it really is a huge plus - the general standard of play is quite dismal, a fact that supercedes all else for me.
      I couldnt agree more :s_evil:
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Hmm, ok thanks for the help guys. Will move to Unibet by next week :) .
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Have fun there maheepsangari and run good of course! :s_cool:

Regards,

Mal.
    • pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      Don't forgot to sort your ID documents before moving your bankroll - it can take up to a week to complete!

Check the website for their requirements, they're quite a bit more rigorous that most sites.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Yeah thanks for the suggestion, I'll get all my documents ready before I open the account. I'll update here if I have any problems and my opinion on the room.
    • hoit90
      hoit90
      Bronze
      I am experiencing a problem when playing in anon tables with my HUD on. When a player leaves, and a new one joins the stats continue to pile up without resetting.
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hoit90
      I am experiencing a problem when playing in anon tables with my HUD on. When a player leaves, and a new one joins the stats continue to pile up without resetting.
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
      Which tracking software do you use? HEM1 or 2? PTR3 or 4?